Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Mortain

registration errors on new site..

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mlpmagic/public_html/ponies/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/mlpmagic/public_html/ponies/functions/functions_forums.php on line 87 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already...
  2. Mortain

needing help...

I need help to fix a couple of things I broke. Can pay in artwork for your site.
  3. Mortain

pounding/adopting... maybe bug? not sure...

I have everything set in the pound. yes the pound is active. yes readoption is on. No nothing is immune to the pound. Abandon adopt price is 500,1000 bonus is incremental abandon/adopt is set to 50,2 yes it's per day. lag days 20 forbid previous owner to readopt? yes rename, everyone...
  4. Mortain

I broke my pound...

It tossed this error. Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/nirainia/public_html/adopts/pound.php on line 108
  5. Mortain

how to increase amount of clicks per day...

I find it hecka frustrating i get so few clicks a day. and there's no where in the ACP that i can find to edit this (if there is, i totally missed it.) A: is it a setting in the acp? If yes, where is it? b: if not a setting on the ACP, how do I edit this?
  6. Mortain

can't create forum account - when registering

I know what the base problem is... i'm using the latest BB forum system. It's not cohesive with the site. So how do I turn that off and keep game registrations from wanting to register on the forums as well?
  7. Mortain

Content pages reverting to old edit, despite best efforts.

I'm making a rules page. http://nirainia.com/adopts/pages/view/rules However, No matter how i try to edit the page, it always reverts back to the old spelling erred version. I've deleted the page, and recreated it. I've deleted the page out of the content database. and still nothing's...
  8. Mortain

Can't get hidden shop to work...

I'm making a shop that you need an item to go to the link's page to get to the shop. buy item>Get link>Use item>go to page with shop link> Go to shop (in that order.) When i try to directly access the shop, it tosses this error. Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to...
  9. Mortain

Art Shop here on site!

I set up an art shop for those if you interested in buying some of my artwork for your sim. Artists alley! Come on by and see what I have to offer!
  10. Mortain

Can't get footer to change

i can't get the footer to change on my site.
  11. Mortain

I don't think my site/forum account interlinking is working.

As the title says. I don't think the forum and site account linking is working for me.
  12. Mortain

Ads won't show.

I can't get my ads to show at all.
  13. Mortain

shop won't show in market

I made a shop in the ACP, but it won't show in the marketplace on the main site.
  14. Mortain

can't access forums...

I just installed the forums, but whenever i click to go to it, it brings me back to the index page.
  15. Mortain

images on adoptables not working.

i get this error... Warning: getimagesize(http://nirainia.com/picuploads/png/dragon_blue_egg.png): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/nirainia/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114 Warning...
  16. Mortain

Nirania.com Adoptable art and stuff...

so I want to show off some of the arts on my site. Some of it's by myself, Some of it's by Miranda, a friend of mine for a site that we scrapped the art and did much much better on. Eastern Dragon - egg Stage 1 Stage 2 Stage 3 and final Stage 3 - variant 1 Stage 3 - Variant 2 And...
  17. Mortain

Admin of Nirainia.com at your service.

So, I run sims for a living. http://nirainia.com is my third sim. I've always wanted a sim like this, and thanks to Mysidia scripts, I can finally do it with little fuss. A little about myself... I'm a 41 year old game developer that loves playing and designing sims for a living. I'm disabled...
  18. Mortain

acp error

Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar::setDivision() should be compatible with Sidebar::setDivision(GUIComponent $module) in /home/nirainia/public_html/classes/class_adminsidebar.php on line 18
  19. Mortain

Can't do first login

I'm trying to log in for the first time and it tosses me this error. Sorry, we could not log you on with the details specified. You can try again or request a password reset.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads