can't create forum account - when registering

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mortain

***** SpottedMare.com
Mysidian Dollar
I know what the base problem is... i'm using the latest BB forum system. It's not cohesive with the site.

So how do I turn that off and keep game registrations from wanting to register on the forums as well?

Well you should be able to get the latest MyBB forum to work with Mysidia by simple edits as proposed by Kyttias:
http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/project.php?issueid=52

I think your problem is more about the fact that you already have users on the site or forum prior to integration, which will cause it to fail. The integration script only works with fresh installation of both adoptables site and forum script.

yea i know. so i need to know how to disable forum registrations to fix this.

No no. I don't think you understand what i want. I want people to be able to register for the forums... however How do i turn off the game want to create a registration account in the forum database? so that way it quits tossing the "can't create forum account" error when people try to register.

I see, if you want to disable forum integration, go to the file /inc/config_forum.php, and change the value $mybbenabled to 0(0 = disabled, 1 = enabled).