how to increase amount of clicks per day...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mortain

***** SpottedMare.com
Mysidian Dollar
I find it hecka frustrating i get so few clicks a day. and there's no where in the ACP that i can find to edit this (if there is, i totally missed it.)

A: is it a setting in the acp? If yes, where is it?

b: if not a setting on the ACP, how do I edit this?

Well I dont think there is a way to edit an adoptable's level and clicks from admin control panel, you will have to do it in phpmyadmin.

I can actually edit the clicks of an adoptable in ACP under "owned adoptables" but what I'm asking is this...

the scripts limit how many you can click on in an hour or a day i haven't quite figured out yet. I want to increase the click limit per USER. not per pet.

Well the script doesnt limit how many pets you can click a day, in fact you can click as many pets as you want, just one click per pet. So if your site has 100 pets in total, you can click 100 times a day, but only one time for each adoptable.

There shouldn't be a limit unless you've already made one, but I think in the pet level settings or daycare settings there's a field where you can in fact put a limit on how many adopts a user can click a day. In the acp. I'm on my phone right now so I can't check, but I know it's in there because I use it on my site