needing help...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mortain

***** SpottedMare.com
Mysidian Dollar
I need help to fix a couple of things I broke. Can pay in artwork for your site.

you can't see the adoptables that are available year round... pound is broken... along with a couple other things

How did you break your site? If you only used ACP and havent modified the script files, there should be an easy fix for your issues. I saw you posted several threads earlier on, and most of the issues were resolved. Are you having extra more problems?

no i'm still having problems from the item drop script. even though i reverted the scripts to the defaults. it's still broken.

welp a fresh reinstall it looks like is gonna happen. damn it i don't want to have to start from scratch again!

Well the item drop script should work with Mys v1.3.4, or at least shouldnt mess up the rest of your site. Anyway if the only issue was caused by itemdrop script, I will try fixing it for you. If you have modified other script files though, then it may be out of my responsibility of helping you.

I may be busy tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, but when I get a chance I will look at it, and investigate into your issue. Keep in mind that your problem may take longer to resolve than an average user's, since your server's configuration is strange.

sure thing. I will also need your help with yet another adopt site. for some reason it hates me setting up the forums... i can't do it, my friend can. Go figure.

Oh you have another issue with forum, if my guess is correct, it has something to do with .htaccess URL rewrite again. Sure I will look I to that, assuming it also uses mysidia adoptables script.