Content pages reverting to old edit, despite best efforts.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mortain

***** SpottedMare.com
Mysidian Dollar
I'm making a rules page.

http://nirainia.com/adopts/pages/view/rules

However, No matter how i try to edit the page, it always reverts back to the old spelling erred version.

I've deleted the page, and recreated it. I've deleted the page out of the content database. and still nothing's working.

halp!

I'm assuming that all the corrections that you've made have been words that have 'rn' in them, if that's the case than this is something that is in the script. the letters rn next to eachother are not allowed by the script for security reasons, I had asked Hall of Famer about this once before.

Edit your pages directly from the database instead of the acp and the words should show correctly.

I'm assuming that all the corrections that you've made have been words that have 'rn' in them, if that's the case than this is something that is in the script. the letters rn next to eachother are not allowed by the script for security reasons, I had asked Hall of Famer about this once before.

ah okay, that's what i figured.

Edit your pages directly from the database instead of the acp and the words should show correctly.

alright I'll have to do that then