images on adoptables not working.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Mortain

***** SpottedMare.com
Mysidian Dollar
umm then its a bigger issue. It seems that your .htaccess isnt working properly, since by default it will route every access to .php files to index.php, but leave out the other files such as html, css, javascript, images and other media files. On your site, it attempts to route everything to index.php, which causes this error. It never happens to anyone else, and its enough strange, I will look into this.

Well, it's really weird. There's a lot of weird things going on with this install honestly. From not being able to log into anything on chrome, to busted images. However, I did switch over servers last night to dedicated hosting with cpanel. On the old shared server, I got images just fine.

When i try to input the image links to the image when i make the adoptable, it gives me broken images, When i upload the images trough ACP, it does the same thing.

Well you can try uploading the .htaccess file in folder /install to your /picupload directory, perhaps it will fix the unwanted URL rewrite issue.

umm looks like I may need to change something in .htaccess file for you specifically, I will look into that.