Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
SilverDragonTears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I see, I thought it was because you were directing everyone to Taleofdragons and deciding to abandon the old site, lol.
    Maybe someday you will. And you have a wrong concept that advanced programmers do not ask questions, everyone does that lol. I consider myself an intermediate PHP programmer at this point, hope someday I can move into the category of advanced programmers. XD
    lol this is really up to you though, I just dont think I am good enough to help an advanced programmer. XD
    Oh you saw that already, lol. I was saying that, well, an advanced programmer should not ask questions and helps from an intermediate skilled programmer. Dont you think so? XD
    Umm..Hi there, miss Silver...*Awkward because I'm Silver to* Uh...I had a question about Silvadopts...what is your domain host? Did you use 000webhost to, or are you using something else?
    Its perfectly fine SDT, hope you've been enjoying your new computer and Sims 3 lately. And, welcome back!
    Try the new BBCODE posted to the site for your new adopts. I'll have to see if I can post it to your forum now.
    I see, sorry about that I was writing a paper for the last 10 hours until... I've banned this bot and removed all threads. I guess you can give infraction to users, and once infraction points reach a limit a user will be banned. So next time when this happens(assuming I am not online), send infraction repeatedly(usually 3-5 times is enough) till the bot is banned.

And thanks for letting me know, this bot was still visiting the forum even after I banned it. The good news is that it wont be able to do any damage now.
    The links are in our convo history. :3 DM3636 has no problem if they're used, she just wants credit. :3
    I see, glad you found a way to make it look somewhat better. I dunno if I have time to help you with coding at this moment, since the next a few days may keep me busy with school resumed. But I will definitely take a look into your case if I have time.
    I made it exactly for the topbar it's not optimized for seamless up and down just left to right.

All it is basically is a slight desaturated noise over a gradient.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads