Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
SilverDragonTears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I do not have time to do extensive coding at this moment, I will look into your problem later this week after my presentation and exam are over.
    no, that's working. If you don't click the Influence link it still updates the lastinfluence field in the database. So then when you go back to it it says you must wait a week even when you didn't click it. When you DO click the influence link it does the action. I've tested it.
    umm to my understanding your if statement that checks whether a user clicks the action link is not working.
    Well sorry I havent been working on anything lately due to schoolwork. I will take a look at this weekend.
    I remember it is Nyxi. Also did you try Fadillzzz's new whos online codes on your site yet? Seems that the glitch is not yet fixed.
    Well you will have to manually upgrade then, since only users with unmodified scripts of Mys v1.2.2 can use the upgrader. Id advise you to look into the files functions.php, admin.php, account.php, register.php, login.php and find the differences between Mys v1.2.2 and v1.2.3's codes.

Well to do this, you will need to set up a new column whose value automatically increments by one if the user adopts a new pet or receives a baby adoptable from breeding center. You will then have to write codes that check users number of pets owned and decide if they can adopt certain special adoptables based on this value. Shouldnt be hard, but can be tedious.
    I see, it is perfectly fine. Once you become better at coding, you will be more helpful to newbies. Dont you think so?
    umm so what are you implying? Moving you to a different section such as 'Suggestions and Feature Requests'?
    I just registered on your site so that I can track errors in a better way. You are the type who keep updating your site and modifying scripts, so it is reasonable that you may run into problems when you code something incorrectly. I also signed up on your forum, and will read threads your members post to see what are potential features I can add for this script.
    Well this will have to be decided later, the User profile project aint even half-completed yet. Seems that your adoptables levels are hitting the maximum? XD
    I see, guess it will be quite necessary for me to write a Manual on how to use the itemshop feature for Mys v1.3.0 release. Many members will get confused with the way it is now.

Thanks for your kind words, I try my best to make this script ever better. My next project for Mys v1.3.0 is the user profile redesign, which you will see soon Blonde Elf.
    Well you will need to define the item property 'target' as 'all' in order for it to be a general item usable by all adoptable. You may also enter the adoptables ID separated by comma if only certain species can use it.
    Umm your elven-self? Sounds interesting, wonder if your human-self differs only by the ears.

Well I guess the itemshop will work with Mys v1.2.x at this point.
    I see, I do want to know if the glitch is fixed already. And nice new forum avatar btw, is this like your self-portrait?
    Well actually I think it wont hurt to have one or two members set up itemshops on their sites prior to the release of Mys v1.3.0. At this moment only Nyxi and Fadillzzz are active staff, and they are busy coding. You may be a nice candidate for this, not sure if itemshop is useful to you though. Lemme know if you are interested in this idea and help us betatest/showcase the features offered in itemshop before its made available officially for Mys v1.3.0.

Also hows your site running Fadillzzz's new whos online script? Does it still glitch?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads