Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
SilverDragonTears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for your kind reply, I will try my best. And please post in the Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3 thread if you want the password encryption wizard for yourself without upgrading to Mys v1.2.3, I will add an attachment for you then.
    Can you take a screenshot of you appearing twice or three times on online.php? This may help me a bit, thanks.
    lol I personally do not consider one year makes a huge difference, but you do have a point. I am a university senior and this is supposed to be the period when my memory is at its best. Unfortunately, I do forget things at times.
    Ah that is indeed pretty cool. ^^ Keep this up and perhaps you will be asked to join the Dev staff team someday.
    ah i see =) I have made it so that egg, foxling, and adult all have their own description listed on the stats page. I thought that was pretty cool of me. Hehe!
    Oh I see, what I was talking about is a unique egg level system independent from the existing adoptables level system. The adoptable's level remains as 0 until it is hatched. You can set the total number of clicks required to hatch an egg, and you may assign various egg crack stages. Adoptables in their egg stages may have different properties compared to their baby/adult forms, as you may not breed, trade or use items on eggs. Each egg stages may have different description assigned to it too.
    Oh I see, seems that you are a decent programmer now. Actually before the release of Mys v1.1.0, I was thinking about releasing an egg stage mod, which allows users to define as many egg crack stages as possible for any species. I did not finish it since the development of Mys v1.1.x was soon brought to my schedule. It was a pity though.
    I see, I was wondering if you figured out how to create different stage of egg crack. Its possible to do that, just take a bit effort.
    I see you are trying to create an egg stage system, so how is it going?

Also a quick tip, click 'view conversation' in order to reply someone's Visitor message, this way you make sure they will receive it.
    wheres teh admin panel for the kitto script i thought i found it but am getting 403 error :(
    Sorry to say that I'm not that good at pixel work, I tool shade when I bother to do anything of the sort. ;3 It's been ages as well, so I'm rather rusty...
    I have, Skype. sammy.fritsche

I can only IM right now, though, because I'm already in call.
    I'd be happy to do some coloring. And I love doing canines. :)

Okay, so, I'm working on a website called, "The Snake Den" that will be mainly quest oriented. However, I'm looking for a way that users can "save their process" or "skip to a chapter." To sum it up, I'd like for a link to appear on a page once a user has viewed a certain page. This would be mainly for convenience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads