Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
SilverDragonTears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will later today, I've had a crappy few days and I've been gone for most of them.
    Haha, sorry, I had to eat dinner last night! And, no, I hope this doesn't affect anything, but I am changing the species (oh, and the directory is /yowl, just so you know) to Bantam chickens, so, rather, the breeds will be: Feather, Clean, and Game.

Hope this doesn't put too big of a bump in anything! And, I'm going to start working on the first set right now ;)
    <<< knows not a thing about PHP XD

Yes, that's what I was/am wanting XD I was just making sure that that's what you were referring to XD And, no, I don't have a skype, could I send you the login details via PM? I use premium x10hosting :)
    Okay, that's easy enough ;D And, the shading is simpler than I thought, haha, I was thinking I'd have to dither XD But that's fine, it will take an even shorter amount of time! Also, login info for what..?
    Haha, accidentally posted this in my own profile XD:
    That's certainly doable! How many stages are there and what are they? Also, what would you like the /general/ size range to be? I also need to know the shading style...otherwise it's all good. Oh, and, in exchange for...let's say...three new sets of templates (all in different poses), would you be able to code/program multiple adopt pages for me? I'd like to have 3 different pages for users to adopt at on my cat site, and, if it's possible, for me to select which shop a species can be adopted from when creating a new species/pet?

Let me know if that's okay ;) If not, then I could do more than three...:)

-----

Okay, so 5 stages 0-4. Or would you like to keep 0 for all of them, but have me do 1-4 for the new templates?
    I can get started right now :) And I can work on art about two hours a day...and I can usually do four small sized pixels (lines and shading) in one hour. So, I need the general size and the stages, and to know if you can code the multiple adopt shops script.
    Saw you were needing some pixel hamsters? Hamsters are simple, I could help out a little, if you like...though I am working on my own site as well as Gloometh's, so it'd just be every now and then. Just wanted to help, if you need it ;D
    Yay. ;3 Welcome back.. ;3 Perhaps you'd like to test the new Crowns and Crosses game?
    It started with me being depressed, went to having to return foster rats and ended with my science teaching telling me HE HADN'T BEEN MARKING HOMEWORK FOR RIGHT OR WRONG for the past three @#$%#!&^ months. I have an end of unit test tomorrow and I have no %^@#$! clue whether months of homework is right or wrong and guess what he recommended for studying material. :D

Apparently there are "answer keys" online - which I have seen and are the equivalent dull history teacher textbooks and to my scrambled, stressed brain appear to be written in spanish.

Oh god I am going to fail so badly and I will fail my science course and then university and I won't be able to get into the RCMP because I'm pretty sure they don't want an arts student running around in a cop car because at this rate, an art degree is probably the only thing I'm capable of getting.

Sorry if that was long.
    I am really sorry - I know you want the graphics, but if I try know, the whole thing will probably end in tears.
    Hey Silver, I don't think I can get you the graphics today - I had a really bad day today and I have two tests tomorrow and a three-hour workshop.
    There seems to be an error on the rattie site. D: I don't know what's causing it.
    Got a little bit better early in the morning. I had to work on a huge project due tomorrow afternoon, so wont be here checking out threads/messages till then.
    Oh you are able to fix it now. See? I said this was not a complicated issue and beginner coders should be good enough to settle. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads