Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
SilverDragonTears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Silver, I think I'll have the new hamsters during the weekend. Sunday/Monday. I've got a lot of time set aside.
    Canines and made-up creatures are what I specialize in. In short, I'm pretty good a drawing dogs.
    Hey can u help me? i made a post in questions... please i will help you much!
    New Dumbo adopt's out. I'm still not finished the second stage, but egg and first are there. :3
    Somewhere between now and... 3 in the morning on Saturday. :D (I need to redraw parts of the templates for it, and I'm still not done...)
    I've been busy the past few days, I'm yet to add prizes. *hangs head in shame* I'll do that now I guess, since I'll be kinda busy over the weekend...
    Just wanting to let you know that my Tablet is fine...also, please do let me know when you finish the multiple pet shops :)
    Finished! And just in time:
    Naw, I can mimic your style, it takes less time, at any rate! Here's all 3 sets! Hope they turned out alright!
    Glad you like them! I love the 3rd stage XD Hm...shading might be hard because I'm going to want to dither XD But, I'll work on the third right now :) Then I'll show that to you, then I'll shade all three. I might actually be able to finish today!
    Okay, finished the second set, and I'm pretty happy with it...as I said, I'll do shading once I finish the third set. Here's the first and second...I colored them so you can see the anatomy better :)
    Okay, that's perfect XD I'm going to work on the second set right now...ugh...but I'll be going to the doctors in a bit...though I should be able to finish by then...I'm rambling XD
    Hi, just wondering if you've started any of the scripting? I hope not, because, at long last, I have settled on a site idea, and will actually be creating a /ferret/ site instead of cat, raptor, etc. So, the folder will not be /yowl, but will just be in the main portion. The 'breeds'/pet stores will be the following:
    -Fancy (purebred)
    -Mixed (mutts)
    -Feral (genetically unusual colorations :D)

I hope this isn't much of a bother..? Oh, and I've decided that I'll finish the lines for the hamsters first, then shade after the three sets are done. :)
    Glad you like them! I'll start shading shortly...just came down with a bug of some sort...so I may be a bit slow, but shading should go relatively quickly.
    Here's the first set...not shaded yet (I haven't had much free time, my mom is very ill :( )...but, what do you think so far?
    You requested some more markings/whiskers - do you want me to add them to all of the templates, or just the ones I made?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads