Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
PTGigi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• Well true. Premium scripts are usually advanced and case-specific, which means that absolute newbies cannot make good use of them. It makes better sense to allow only script contributors with basic PHP skills to access them.
    lol those old days.

tbh I have mixed feelings about BMR. I appreciated the fact that he created this script, but I hated the way he managed his premium membership system. Have to admit that he has his reasons for all he did, as a computer engineer whose life depends on making money through coding. Rusnak Adoptables, as a script, would never be profitable enough to meet this requirement. I know it was wrong to blame him when I would do the same thing if I were him.
    lol thats a smart usertitle, wonder if I was the first to come out with the idea.

I am not that friendly though, remember I was flaming BMR back in October 2010. o_o

You are very welcome, glad you approved all these.
    I am sure your craziness is actually a good thing. I referred to you in the last 10 profile visitors as 'Crazily friendly'. XD

Also I made a thread in dev staff forum discussing whether your profile addons shall be added to next release. We will be sure to credit you if it is approved by dev team, thank you.
    lol thats a smart guess.

I'd assume your randomness is the biggest reason why she called you crazy. But dont worry its not a bad thing, this is actually why you are so popular on MA.
    Well a friend told me that you were crazy. I dont know you that much yet, but guess I will get a good understanding of what she said in recent future. XD
    Awesome! I hope you complete it soon, sounds really intriguing to me. My next project is egg stages, which should be useful for even non-pokemon or non-digimon sites. XD
    Yay! I haven't done animations in FOREVER and this sucks! LOLOLOLOL.

animatedmysidiabanner.gif
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member