Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
PTGigi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• *noms the pokes* Lol, it's not supposed to be based off of a mew, really. I was originally trying to base it off of Celebi since it was supposed to be an event Legendary, but I decided that it was too epic to be a small pixie and it morphed into a mew-ish thing. >:3
    I see, has he been somewhat more active lately?

Thats a possibility too, Kaeliah is in MA's chatroom a lot so even she cant precisely remember what happened back in the old days. ^^

Anyway, hows your experience on Mys so far? Do you like it, and what was your thought when Kaeliah first told you that BMR was selling RA? XD
    lol we will see for this.

Oh you didnt? Now this sounds interesting, cant think of anyone else. Could BMR by any chance have informed a few MA staff close to him? It is quite funny reading people's comments and thoughts on the deal between BMR and I. XD
    I see, looks like the server is still quite unstable. Maybe BMR is still discussing with his host to see if he should upgrade hosting account or just move. XD

Also there's one thing I dont quite understand though. I do remember telling Kaeliah that I would buy the script from BMR a long time ago. She said you were supposed to be the only one to know this since she used to talk about it with you, but where did people like Chris and Jinglefox learn about the news before BMR announced it on MA? Did you by any chance reveal this 'secret' to any of these MA staff? XD
    I see, looks like MA has been down a lot lately, is it due to BMR updating server or moving to a new host? It makes sense to me if he does that, since this was a very important reason for him to sell RA. The money he received will help a lot with a new server.

lol yeah, you better enjoy yourself as a ninja.
    lol, does MA have a premium membership system? XD

umm lemme see, maybe Kaeliah's quadruple. She's a dev staff and a premium member here, plus staff on MA. Oh nope, she aint a premium member on RA, how unfortunate. XD Bloodrun will be quadruple if he is accepted into our Dev staff team.
    lol I wonder where you heard that statement from. Lets think about that, do I benefit from people donating to BMR at all? XD What I do benefit from BMR are those scripts and themes members posted, which actually has little to do with whether they are RA's premium members. Guess you understand what I mean already. ^^

Yeah, double ninja FTW! XD
    Its alright, dont worry about it Gigi. You are a premium member here, so you shouldnt even worry about the policy I have for RA's donators. When I used the term 'RA's premium members', I was referring to those donators who aint premium members here. XD You are premium members on both, so a dual-premium member? XD
    lol gigi you are still confused at Mys' premium membership system and its policy towards RA's old premium members? Drop me a PM and I shall explain it to you in detail.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako