Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
AlexC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• Okay, re-made it, and, here is the final product. This is a Ruby-Eyed-White, fancy rat adult, nomming on a carrot. Fully shaded, and the color pallet used is included. I also added the 'rftw' siggy, just because...
    Okay, so I'd like to talk about the over all style...with small-scale pixels, it can be difficult to make animals overly realistic, however, using my own style, which is slightly simplistic, but still give the illusion of realistic looks, I should be able to get work done a lot faster...basically, it is really nothing like your current style for RFTW...so, I'd like to know if you'd be okay with this? I just made an example, but then MS paint had a fit and destroyed it :T I'll remake it...and then show you the fully shaded example (colorations will be REW).

Also, are there any other official artists for Ratties, besides you and myself? I'd like to know so that I might be able to discuss such things with them..? If not, that's cool :)
    Okay, I have sketched out 3/4 adults, both the male and female lines for them, so 6 total. And, I randomly made them as the different breeds, but on Paint I'll alter them. I have to charge my camera, but after that I'll show you :)
    Sorry, I never saw your reply! And, well, fairly realistic, though just barley stylized, it shouldn't subtract from them at all...I'll show you some basic sketches soon :)
    Sure, that's fine, as long as they are realistic, that is why I used refs in the first place. Do you have any practices I can see? :D I'd like to see what sort of style you have in mind.
    Sorry, haven't had much progress...I've just been practicing and trying out to see how the images resize...I'm almost wanting to just draw the poses instead of using references...would you be okay with that? I'd run the drawn rats by you first, then pixel them after you approve?
    Alright, that saves time. Last questions; do you /just/ want realistic markings, or can I come up with some? Oh, and I'm not sure if I asked this, but if I add markings, do you want me to add them to the other template you've got?
    Of course I thought it should be better, and at least not worse. Even the shared server did not crash as frequently as pacifichost's vps... And money back? lol all I wanted at that time is to remove myself from their subscription list so they wouldnt be emailing me something like payment reminders any longer. XD

I will post an official ACP overhaul thread for members to throw ideas after releasing Mys v1.3.2 in May, so I will get down to that point sooner or later. I will need to figure out what are the things admins want and need to control, and the new ACP is likely to be huge. There are likely to be about 2-3 more security releases for Mys v1.3.x series until the beta version of Mys v1.4.0 is available. I will post blogs whenever a new feature for the major(v1.4.0) or minor(v1.3.2, v1.3.3 and else) release is completed, say adoptables shop, stats system and clan system. Just keep an eye on these updates.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako