What browser do you use?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

What browser?

• Total voters

Folli

Mysidian Dollar
Just wondering, what browser do you use /most/?

Edit : I wrote Linux on there ^ lol.

Last edited:
I used to be a huge Firefox fan before they began mimicking Chrome.

So I decided to use Chrome. No desire to switch back.

Should IE even be on that list? I am Firefox all the way. they were first and best and have great plugins and custom themes you can make to personalize your web experience. It also highlights miss spelled words. I primarily use Firefox especially for web developmental as it has great tools to assist in page design, like firebug.

However google chrome is simpler and thus a little faster, so if i just need some fast browsing and not all the bells and whistles i will use chrome from time to time.

Wait a minute. Why is Linux on this list? It's an operating system not a browser.

Also add Opera.

LOL- what was I thinking.. Linux. Can't edit it now though. xD

I used to use Firefox but it's gone really laggy for some reason so I changed to chrome. I only use it now for some of the add-ons.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. Why is Linux on this list? It's an operating system not a browser.

Also add Opera.

darn and here i thought there actually was a linux browser that i was gonna look into. I was originally going to call it out too then i was like well maybe there is one lol darn it:ColonEE:

i'm always found using google chrome... my sisters are all about firefox. I don't know why though....

GO CHROME!

I don't like FF and especially HATE IE. I like Opera though :p

FF lags for me, and it's just.... stupid. IE is limited, full stop. Opera is awesome. Chrome is simple, cool, fast, and easy to use 8D AND CUSTOMIZABLE |D