[WANTED] Beta Testers and Rattery Owners

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Okay guys, in the created rats thread, all currently available rats are up - I have also released the current templates and will be posting the color swatches within an hour.

@Silver, you may pick as many as you'd like. :3 Between two-three if you're a little uncertain would be my suggestion.

Some of the images aren't working... but I'd like:

Standard Cocoa Blazed Rat Pair
Standard Slate Blue English Irish Rat Pair
Standard Chocolate Hooded Rat Pair

:)

I just fixed all of the images, I had forgotten to change what folder they were in... was saying they were all in the Capped folder. xD

The Slate Blue EI has a different image, just so you know, they had the same name as the black and kept overwriting each other.

I can certainly see about creating and getting those to you in the next day or two (tonight I've got a bunch of projects on the run, so I can only do this inbetween everything else) You can start setting up a Rattery in the forum if you'd like.

Any price is good, but we've got a general price range here:

Starter: 5-10
Common: 25-50
Uncommon: 100-500
Rare: 500-1000
Limited Edition 250-500

You can meddle around with it; rarity will affect a bunch of different things, like for example, if you pick a common pair, we may give you three breeding pairs free of charge over time, but only one rare breeding pair, and so on. Once the art gets rebooted, I plan to do a lot more with it, but I haven't done too much with it at the moment.

You can pick the rarity of yours. Though Chocolate/Cocoa is normally considered uncommon/rare and slate blue is pretty common, so that may influence your prices if you'd like.

What else is confusing?

I just get confused really easily. Once I set up my rattery you can just tell me if I'm doing something wrong :)

Alright. xD Don't worry, I do as well... this is confusing even to me.

i'mmm ssssooooorrrrryyyy, probably not tonight. A project months in the making is due tomorrow. Sadly, out of three people, I'm the only one doing it. :p

I'll add my wishes here. ;3 (Good luck with the Project!)
Standard Silverfawn Blazed Pair
Standard Amber English Irish Pair
Standard Silverfawn/Amber Hooded Pair (I like both. ;3)

And like Silver I'll wait until I have them to set up the rattery thread and information. ;3

Aright Nyxi, that sounds good. :3 I'll get them around tomorrow.

Okay, erm, I'm really confused o_O will you be sending the message out via the Ratties FTW forum?? Anyway, can you explain everything in full? o_O Thanks ^-^

I'll list the three I choose here:

Standard Mink Bareback Rat
Standard Black Hooded Rat
Standard Slate Blue Masked Rat

c: thanks, Gloometh.

My project is done so once my site is back up AGAIN, I will work on a guide to ratteries and creating your own rats. Also Aasixx, those are rats from the main site, you need to go to the forum and to the list of Created Rats (not current rats) and choose from there.

My project is done so once my site is back up AGAIN, I will work on a guide to ratteries and creating your own rats. Also Aasixx, those are rats from the main site, you need to go to the forum and to the list of Created Rats (not current rats) and choose from there.

Oops. XD
My bad. I misread things a lot.

I'm really thinking of switching hosts... this has been glitching since this morning. Anyone have suggestions for free good hosts? I can't afford to go on paid hosting at the moment.