[WANTED] Beta Testers and Rattery Owners

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
So I'm looking for some people to help me with my site - I need two things; beta testers and Rattery owners.

+ Beta Testers will receive 1,000 nibbles (cash) and a bonus pet at the end for their efforts. I just need you to go around the site and nit-pick.

+ Rattery owners is somewhat more permanent; I'm looking for a few people to own "ratteries", which is basically kinda like being a breeder. You get to pick a few rats (or just one) which isn't available anywhere else on the site. You will get an adult pair or two of these rats, which you breed and sell to people via the trading station. You pick prices and get to use NPCs and everything if you'd like. I can't really offer you anything for this, except the free rats you breed of course, but you do get to make your own money. :D

Just to offer variety of choice basically. I didn't want to have the adoption center overflowing with different types and hiding all of those promo codes would have killed me over time, so I thought, just let the members do some of the work, right? Besides, it promotes member interaction and coming back to the site; checking for orders or seeing what new ratteries have (since they could have any type of updating pattern, as appose to the one rat a week thing I'm planning to do).

It's also from realistic undertones again - breeders account for a pretty large presentage of rats in private hands. Basically, you get them from snake food breeders, pet stores that bred their own or from breeders (some of whom are actual breeders and others who are just idiots). Breeders also account for what passes as pedigree or healthy lineage.

Plus, when I was first doing this site and would ask people what they wanted, everyone had completely different answers, so I was just like "screw this" and made ratteries. Want a certain type? Breed it yourself! :D

Alright then. :3 Would you like to be a beta tester as well, or just a breeder?

If you give me a few minutes, in the ratties forum I'm going to making a list of premade rats not yet added - you can pick from those or mix and match and create your own. I'll run you through the process once you've decided what rats you want and how many and so on.

I'm not sure if I'll really have time to help test, so probably not :( What thread should I be looking in?

The thead isn't finished due to me having to leave (i'm on my ipod at Boston Pizza) but if you go to the community tab on the main site, go to the forum, to the ratties ftw category, "add new rats" forum and the "completed rats" thread you'll see the finished self and masked.

Welcome aboard Aasxix. :3 I'll give you your nibbles later tomorrow when I get home. If you'd like to have a look and see if you like any rats in the completed rats thread you can.

I still need to add hooded, bareback, english irish, capped and blazed. But you can get an idea of colors at least.

The thead isn't finished due to me having to leave (i'm on my ipod at Boston Pizza) but if you go to the community tab on the main site, go to the forum, to the ratties ftw category, "add new rats" forum and the "completed rats" thread you'll see the finished self and masked.

Welcome aboard Aasxix. :3 I'll give you your nibbles later tomorrow when I get home. If you'd like to have a look and see if you like any rats in the completed rats thread you can.

I still need to add hooded, bareback, english irish, capped and blazed. But you can get an idea of colors at least.

Awesome. :)
I'll go look now.

So, all I have to do is choose two different rats and then tell them to you and you make a mixture of both parents, correct?

Last edited:
Sign me up, I'd be willing to be a 'breeder' for you. ;3 I signed up under the name "tequila" (loosing Nyxi outside of my personal sites).

PM me with info on how often things need bred and all that. ;3 I can nitpick as well. ;3

@Aasixx You pick one rat you really like, and I give you a male and a female adult for you to breed to sell. If you'd like to do more then one rat at your rattery, then you can pick several more as well, and I'll give you the breeding pair for each.

Thanks Nyxi! ^.^ I'll be posting a guide, either later or tomorrow on how to set up one, but generally how often you breed is up to you. :3

Hey hey hey ^-^ Remember me? I applied for rattery XD 'TIS COOL. I'm still pretty confused what I'm supposed to do...

But wait, I applied quite a while ago, so urgh, if you've already got the amount you want now, I can like... back off... if you want, I don't mind :)

@Aasixx You pick one rat you really like, and I give you a male and a female adult for you to breed to sell. If you'd like to do more then one rat at your rattery, then you can pick several more as well, and I'll give you the breeding pair for each.

Thanks Nyxi! ^.^ I'll be posting a guide, either later or tomorrow on how to set up one, but generally how often you breed is up to you. :3

Ah, okay. I get it now. :) I'm definitely in.

@Nyxi, I will. :3 Just give me some time.

@ChibiMaestro, that is perfectly fine. :3 I couldn't remember all of the people who asked, but you are completely welcome to do a rattery as well. :3 I'll be sending out messages on how to do ratteries.

@Silver Kitsune, thank you VERY much. :DDD

@Aasixx, thank you. :3

@Nyxi, I will. :3 Just give me some time.

@ChibiMaestro, that is perfectly fine. :3 I couldn't remember all of the people who asked, but you are completely welcome to do a rattery as well. :3 I'll be sending out messages on how to do ratteries.

@Silver Kitsune, thank you VERY much. :DDD

@Aasixx, thank you. :3

Just let me know when you're ready for me to begin. :)