View Public Trade Offers not working.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
[Unsolved] View Public Trade Offers not working. :s

I have been informed by one of my members that when they go on the public trade offers page, this comes up:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'AdoptNotfoundException' with message 'Adoptable 9 does not exist...' in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php:26 Stack trace: #0 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_tradehelper.php(299): Adoptable->__construct(9) #1 /home/capifore/public_html/view/tradeview.php(120): TradeHelper->getAdoptList(Object(Resource\Collection\ArrayList)) #2 /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(100): TradeView->publics() #3 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #4 /home/capifore/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #5 {main} thrown in /home/capifore/public_html/classes/class_adoptable.php on line 26

It is also appearing for me. Is there a way I could fix this? c:

Last edited:
No, it exists, except I did change it to the alt form. (Also when I edit pets, it comes up with a relatively same message. Is there a way I can edit the pets without this happening?) c:

From the control panel no, that message appears because something is wrong with that Adoptable 9. If it can't find it, it will throw a fatal error. Go to your database directly to make edits, search for that adoptable and check what's wrong with it. If you deleted an adoptable, maybe there are traces of it still in tables like owned_adoptables, adoptables_conditions, levels, etc

Last edited:
The error means it tried to create an adoptable with the ID 9 from the database and it didn't exist. It doesn't mean necessarily you removed it, changing it might have caused it as well (sorry, I don't understand what you meant with changing it to the alt version). The error is thrown in line 26 of class_adoptable.php which has this:

PHP:
$whereClause = (is_numeric($adoptinfo))?"id ='{$adoptinfo}'":"type ='{$adoptinfo}'";
 $row = $mysidia->db->select("adoptables", array(), $whereClause)->fetchObject();
[B]      
 if(!is_object($row)) throw new AdoptNotfoundException("Adoptable {$adoptinfo} does not exist...");[/B]
It's when it recieves an ID and tries to fetch an object from the database.

Can you go to your database, table adoptables, and check what's up with the adoptable with an aid of 9?

I don't quite understand what you are saying. c: I am in my database, but I don't know what you mean by table adoptables? c:

Sorry. Your database should have various tables, all start with the same prefix you chose when installing, for example adopts_. So a table adoptables would be adopts_adoptables. If you are using phpMyAdmin, after clicking on your database a list of all these tables would appear on the left side (for example http://i.imgur.com/uECJR2s.png - look at the left side, ignore the other stuff I used this image somewhere else)

Last edited:
Ah! I found it. Oddly enough, it doesn't exist in the database, but it's still on my site? x) But then again, neither do the other 100+. (Except a random 19 adoptables?)

(Also thank you for helping me! I really appreciate it. c: I'd be completely hopeless without it..haha c:)

So now that I've found adopts_adoptables, what do I do now? c:

Last edited:
(I'm really sorry, I completely forgot about this thread x.x' )

Do you mean the adoptable with ID of 9 doesn't exist in the table?

(Haha it's okay<3 c:.)

So I think the adopts_adoptables is only showing the 18 different designed creatures and not the individual adoptables. The adoptable with the ID of nine is called a Blood Lynx Capi, so it has the ID of 7 in the database, just like all other Blood Lynx Capiis. But I can't seem to find the exact adoptable with the exact ID. x) haha

Edit:
So I've found it in adopts_owned_adoptables...And I don't quite know what would be wrong with it. . haha c:

Last edited:
umm what do you mean by this? Are you saying that the adoptables ID actually exists? If so, the script should be able to create an adoptable object based on the given ID, apparently this is not the case. Would you mind posting screenshots of the table adopts_adoptables and adopts_owned_adoptables? This way we can help you identify the issue.

The system is trying to create an adoptable (not owned adoptable) with an ID of 9, which doesn't exist in your adoptables table.

Can you also screenshot your _trade table?

I don't mind the wait, I'm sure my users don't either. ^-^ <3 I am so glad that there are people here *cough* you and Hall of Famer *cough* *cough* that are willing to help people like me who do not understand stuff like this. c: <3