Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
IntoRain

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• thanks and do you have any solution for sending email of verification when user register so when user confirm the email they can continue the play :)
    D: I feel bad bothering you cuz you seem to get a lot of questions lol, but if you're able to, I updated the last forum post I made with a followup question
    Of course, I will tell you when its going into beta testing stage, I am sure you can be a big help. And its nice to have you back, enjoy and happy coding.
    Well I dont have an exact release date, but it should be around March. I need to fix all the bugs from Mys v1.3.4 and add 2-3 new features, I try not to rush it since I really mean it to be a stable release. It will not introduce a lot of breaking changes, although upgrading a heavily modified site may still be impossible.

Thats very good to know, you were very helpful in the old days when you were active, so I have no doubt that you will be a valuable asset to the community again.
    i want to modify inventory with tabs so when we click food tab all food item appear and when we click key item tab then all key item apper
    Hi there IntoRain, glad you are back. I am doing fine, and I am working on a new adoptable alternate form system that will be used for Mys v1.3.5 and v1.4.0. How have you been yourself?
    hey i need help with making a condition for item like adopt check

this is adopt check condition -
    $Adoptcheck = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("type"), "type ='Species Name' and owner ='{$mysidia->user->username}'")->rowCount();
    if($Adoptcheck >= 1){$mysidia->db->update("users_status", array("OwnCertainAdopt" => 'unlocked'), "username='{$mysidia->user->username}'");}

but i want one for item check any help please
    Hi there, you've been helping a good number of new users and contributing to the script enough to deserve Premium Membership. I hope you enjoy it, good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk