Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
Themes are not horrid.

Loving the themes.

Last edited:
Umm what exactly is your problem? I am a bit confused.

If you find the default themes ugly, please give us your advice on what your standard is.

If you are just frustrated at your inability to edit themes, this is perhaps not the right place to rant.

Hall of Famer

Sorry if it seemed like I was ranting. I actually forgot to include the issue, sorry for that!
I want to edit the side bar in the theme Midnight rain (Included here for an older version) yet I can't because everytime I change something in the functions php, as it stated to do, it gives me an error.

shouldn't you be changing a style sheet not a php file especially one labeled functions lol. Go into the templates folder and find your template folder and edit the css files or index.

I find this post, rather to put blant mean. My opinions have changed since posting this topic.. I have since understood how this tool was created for free, including it's themes..
If you would like to remove this, I would have long ago.. I don't want a trash post like this littering the themes area.

Sorry about posting this, as it might have been a little rude, considering that you put your time and effort on creating such an awesome script.

Last edited: