Rock On.

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
I always thought the first site I'd post here would be Ratties, but I guess not.

YOU'RE ALL GETTING A SITE MADE IN AN HOUR. Or two. Not sure, because frankly the past few hours have been incredibly confusing and I don't remember most of it.

Anyway;

Collect your own rocks to take care of. Feed 'em clicks to watch weeds and stuff grow around them. That's about it. Its rocks guys. I've had this idea for ages, but I finally decided to throw everything together now, so to speak.

Its simple, to the point, and I will just be adding new rocks every now and then. Items will come when I make them. Which is not now.

Here, some sample rocks;

Thanks Gloometh. This is all I need. Yet another adoptable site to keep me from cleaning my house. ;)

nah, I won't need any help with it, if that's what you're thinking. xD I'm just leaving it like this - may change the layout in a bit, but otherwise, nothing much.

if I have to live in a messy room, so must everyone else, haha!

thanks. xD

I was considering a few different ideas - I have some round stones that will be added soon. Was going to do a pile of pebbles. Possibly a boulder - could have something that cracks into a crystal.

it has a lot more possibilities then first thought. xD

THAT'S AMAZING! I want to collect millions of shiny rocks, and have a rock garden! THEN I CAN EAT THEM!!!!

I like pet rocks. :3

N'aw :( I tried adopting a rock, said that the ID specified doesn't match any in the system :(

Last edited:
Glad everyone likes the idea. xD

It did? That's odd. I've yet to have any problems, I'll try now and see what happens.

OOOHHH gloometh I see a potential problem here! You are running 2 scripts of mysidia and a forum on one account. I don't care how many sites you make but they, especially this script, should all have their own accounts. If your one account with many sites spikes the cpu/ram on my server your going to get cancelled. I can reinstate the account but the problem will happen again. This is shared hosting and its set up to make sure there's enough resources for every account. So i suggest either not going to far with the rock site or move it to its own account.

I didn't consider that. D: What's the cpu/ram imit at the moment? I wasn't planning to do much more to the rock site then what I've got right now, but hopefully ratties is going to get big, so I'd be more worried about that one tanking it...

so will setting up another domain fix that, if I move it? I was going to move my click site (also under the ratties subdomain) to that new one, so I can start running an adoptable resource site. I can move the rock one soon if you think it'll be a problem.

you can only use over 70% of cpu/ram in 5 instances a day so if your getting lots of traffic and clicks/actions etc. and cpu/ram is over 70% for long periods of time it will place your site as unavailable. This is the standard for shared hosting and means its time for a vps or dedicated server. But you should be fine if you spread your sites out so the system can load balance them all.

Thanks! And aww, that sucks. D: I always thought rock adoptables would be so cute.

Same... I still have the files, pretty large and kinda cheapy-vectored (Photoshop not Illustrator, but you work with what you have...). I'm liking yours though. ;3

Sure... gimmie a few... ;3

k52wqc.jpg
1ordl3.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, those are funny. xD I was going to make some with faces... I think I still may, when I have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts