My Adopts Clone

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I still need more php knowledge so this project as you can already tell is going to be on hold.

Right now I am focusing on making mods for myadopts.

Starting with food, and then battle system.

This seems so interesting!!
I've only seen this now but I believe it's a great idea. I've been busy with exams and some personal problems but I am able to commit to this if I can be of any help :) I was one of the Vice-Administrators of MA and it saddened me when it closed since that was where I learnt about digital drawings and coding (unfortunately I only know HTML and CSS haha).
I don't know any PHP or such but I think this would be quite complicated and hard to do. I hope you guys can figure out how this could be done in the most efficient way. Ahhh, I'm excited for this :happyc:

ChibiMaestro please have a look at 99webs.org

We are a free hosting web forum so as a side goal we are trying to set up and host anyone's adopt sites. This is different from myadopts in that we don't show ads on the sits and we don't have an automatic site creator/set up.

I am looking for staff to help moderate the forums, find members, design/code the forums, and assist other people's sites.

If you are interested, apply in this thread
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4233

and signup at 99webs.org

I can set you up as Reseller/MOD and teach you how to use our control panel to get members set up and collaborating on their adopt sites.

Thanks for your intersect!