Button or link to mark all owned adopts not for trade

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kandria

Mysidian Dollar
One of my users pointed out that they have more adopts they'd rather not trade, than trade, and it can be tedious to click through everyone and change trade status to not for trade.

I'm not even sure if this is a small or big ask, to have a button or link to click that auto sets ALL owned adopts for the user to "not for trade"

Last edited:
Interesting suggestion, I don’t think that it will be a very big task, all it needs is a controller action linked with the button which executes a simple DB query.

I solved the problem by making the db field use notfortrade as the default instead of fortrade as default. That way every pet has to be manually made tradable which makes more sense as why would you want to automatically have anything you just adopted be defaulted to trade status? Usually you get something to keep it, then later decide if you want to trade it if you end up not wanting it anymore. But I do like the idea of multiple select buttons in general as most sites already have this functionality for QoL

Hurm making it a default is also a interesting but nice idea, I'll have to look into that until another solution is made