Friend Request Link on Profiles

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
So on member profiles I have this set up:

$friendlist = new Friendlist($mysidia->user); //create your own friendlist object.
$friend = new Friend(new Member($mysidia->input->get("user")), $friendlist); //create a friend object.
if(!$friend->isfriend){ //only show if the user is a friend of yours.
$document->add(new Image("templates/icons/fr.gif", "Send a Friend Request"));
$document->add(new Link("friends/request/{$member->uid}", "Send <b>{$nickname}</b> a Friend Request", TRUE));
$document->add(new Comment(""));
}

it allows members to friend request a member, but once they're friends, the link to that friend, friend request vanishes when looking at their profile again.

My problem is, it shows you can friend request yourself on your own profile, so even though it's working for people you're friends with, it still shows you can friend request yourself. Any idea what I need to do to get it not to show up if you're looking at your own profile?

Omg I finally managed to find it... I knew from your post that someone had helped me with this in the past but I couldn't for the life of me remember where to find it while searching on the site. But I finally did find it! It was in a thread I made with a bunch of questions haha.

Here's the link to the comment by IntoRain! Kyttias also helped me so you might find some of the other comments to be useful too

Omg I finally managed to find it... I knew from your post that someone had helped me with this in the past but I couldn't for the life of me remember where to find it while searching on the site. But I finally did find it! It was in a thread I made with a bunch of questions haha.

Here's the link to the comment by IntoRain! Kyttias also helped me so you might find some of the other comments to be useful too

Thank you so much!