Friend Accept/Decline Page and Registration Help

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
So my first issue I'm having is everywhere on my site I've managed to hide a user's username. By either using a nickname or UID. For the life of me on the Accept/Decline page of friend requests, I cannot get the username there to switch to a UID or Nickname and no idea why, I tried everything I did for everywhere else and nothing worked. This is the field that talks about the user and to accept or decline to pending request:

$stmt = $this->getField("stmt");
$document->setTitle($this->lang->friend_request);
$requestTable = new TableBuilder("friendrequest");
$requestTable->setAlign(new Align("center", "middle"));
$requestTable->buildHeaders("From", "Status", "Accept", "Decline");
$requestTable->setHelper(new FriendTableHelper);

$fields = new LinkedHashMap;
$fields->put(new String("fromuser"), NULL);
$fields->put(new String("status"), NULL);

$fields->put(new String("fid::accept"), new String("getAcceptLink"));
$fields->put(new String("fid::decline"), new String("getDeclineLink"));
$requestTable->buildTable($stmt->get(), $fields);
$document->add($requestTable);

The other thing I need help with is I'm wanting to paste my working stamp code somewhere where upon member creation, this code stamps the user's account but I'm unsure where to paste my code. I created a membersince in the users_profile database, and this is what's going to be stamped, because for some reason the membersince in the users stopped working on my public profiles. It started showing the viewer's date joined on everyone's profile instead of the individual's date joined. So I have the fix, everything works, my stamp works, I just need to know where to put my code so that it stamps the user once upon account creation.

SOLVED

I ended up having to add a protected function for getProfile to the class file for friendtablehelper and got it to work lol phew.