Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kaeliah

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Hello there *bows*

I'm Kaeliah, most call me Kae though. I've been programming the adoptables script for... oh... 6 months now? The same length of time I've actually KNOWN php, as it was this script I learned it from. :3 Hoping to release some really cool and helpful mods in the future! I have a couple sites in progress, but I'm not releasing them until they are completely finished. That's all I have to say for now... ^.^

HI KAELIAH :D You're pink like me :D (gah I hate pink but the group's nice X3)

Nice to see you here too :p *noms*

Welcome to Mys, Kaeliah. We've known each other for a long time, its so great to have you here.

Hall of Famer

Actually, now I'm purple XP HI GIGI!!!! *noms and glomps* Gigi is my bestest bud and the best artist ever! hehe. Hi Hoffie! It's awesome to be here, after hearing so much hype and planning and all it's so exciting to actually see it going into action!

Hi Alo!!! You seem to rhyme all the time ;) Not much, other than being totally excited! How're you?

TEH PURPLE D: No now I'm alone in my pinkness X_x Good that you got a purple name though :D

Daw thanks :3

@ Gigi: I am sure you arent alone as a pink member. XD You will just have to find out yourself.

@ Kaeliah: I never planned to hype it up, lol. This is after all, a small community, and will take weeks or even months to grow. The good news is that we've got a pretty decent staff team, so working as a team will surely make it a lot easier than doing all those work by one coder.

Okay well in OUR conversations we hyped it up. ^.^

Gigi: Pink is only a few shades off from purple. Besides, Mewtwo needs a girl, doesn't he?? His girl should be pink. :3

@HoF-for now I'm alone D: New people should come on though :3

@Alonaria-Not teh PINK X-x *dies inside*

@Kaeliah-Teh first ninja of my time here DX I know :3 But I hate pink BECAUSE it is the girl color *tomboy**shot* :p (it's a long story X3) Also Mew's pink but I like that pink, not neon XD I just noticed how much I'm ranting about my pinkness o_O

Last edited:
Well true. I dont mind hyping it up in convos with dev staff, but I'd rather not do the same to members and premium members.