How to Change Default Pages text?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

gloryKAT

Pikachu.
Mysidian Dollar
I can't find where/which file to edit to change default text (if it's possible). For example, if I wanted to change the text that says "The Trade Station" to something else, how would I do that?

Another question, I am trying to fix this error for members on my site:

'Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Cannot recognize usergroup category for this user, he/she may be a guest, a bot, or else...' in /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(32): MemberCreator->getgroupcategory() #1 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(270): MemberCreator->create() #2 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(165): Mysidia->getCurrentUser() #3 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(106): Mysidia->__construct() #4 /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php(42): Initializer->initialize() #5 /home/magicval/public_html/index.php(81): Initializer->__construct() #6 /home/magicval/public_html/index.php(90): IndexController::main() #7 {main} thrown in /home/magicval/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php on line 28'

Last edited:
oh, and on the pound page, is it possible to change the table header that reads "Pounded Adoptables for adoption"?

and one last question.

Is it possible to change "Level Up" or "Pound" to something different or not?

ex.

"Level Up Blueberry
Get Stats for Blueberry
Get BBCodes / HTML Codes for Blueberry
Rename Blueberry
Change Trade status for Blueberry
Freeze or Unfreeze Blueberry
Pound Blueberry"

And finally, right here, the last thing I want to change:

"Pound Double Bubbles - I don't want it anymore!
Do not pound DO NOT Pound Double Bubbles"

How to change this text?

Re

o_O I thought it would be on the myadopts.php file, but it's not there... maybe try pound.php, lang_myadopts, lang_pound, and php myadmin tables?