Heyoo~ Saso has landed

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Sasoragon

Beginniner Coder :D
Mysidian Dollar
Haaaaaaaaaaaiii :3 I'm Sasoragon, but you can call me either Dragon or Saso. I'm from the Myadopts support forums, and I heard about this site there. :usedusedused:

Well, I like Pokemon, Dragons, Death Note, Myadopts, Anime, Manga, Naruto, Drawing, Reading, Computers, Internet... (I'd better stop now. The list goes on forever. x3 )

Well, that's about it, then. x3

Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables Saso! I am the admin of this script/forum and ask me if you have any questions. You have a bunch of friends here so you should be able to get used to it soon.

Hall of Famer

Thanks everyone! :D

@Roconza: THANKYOUSOMUCH~ :D

@Hoffie: Yeah, thanks! :D I'm hoping to learn some PHP from here, since all my current PHP knowledge could be stuffed into a gnat's ear. (Lol, did that make sense? c3 )

@Gigi: GIIIIGIIIIII~~~!!! :D *huggles*

@Alonaria: Hey thar!~ :D I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :happyfaic:

@Enddayne: Heyoo! :usedusedused: I'm not too good at HTML, so thanks! It's weird.. I'm kind of good at Javascript, but I can barley do anything with HTML, :eye:

@Kae KAELIAHH~! *glomps* HELLO THAR! :usedusedused:

---

...Did I mention that I love these smileys? I'd post some more but the image count won't let me. x3

You are very welcome. Kaeliah already posted a PHP & Mysql tutorials thread, which should help alot for beginning coders. We will be posting more than that in future, just keep an eye on us.

Hall of Famer

@Hoffie:
I looked at the tutorial. It helped a lot! Thanks Kae and Hoffie :happycbig:

@Chibi:
Yes I have, Chibi~! :happyfaic:
Yus, this land is very far and much more advanced than MA, for it deals with PHP and MySQL instead of BBcode and Javascript. :ti:

And I made a banner for Hikke~ *pokes sig* Lol, I just have to finish up that Ruins quest and Fakedex.. :jay:

@Clover:
Hi Clover! I hope to get to know you as well~ 8D

Lol you're closer to finishing Hikke than I am for MM2+ :madnoes: It's gonna be great when it comes out! :happyfaic: (both of them :OHSHITALION:). Hi again *shot* :BIGO:

I luffles *takes a look at smilies pile... no "love" smiley D:* teh banner, I especially love it when it glows and changed colour xD

Your avatar is amazing too :)
(And I think you should fix the link to the Fakedex on the Credits page of Hikke, because it says "pages.php=" instead of "pages.php?page=" XD)
EDIT: I just realised you can give reps by clicking the little "person" icon on the top right of posts xD

Gigi-
Lol, that's probably just because I started working on Hikke way before you started moving MM2+. And yus -- with our non-official-sprited-Pokemon-based sites WE SHALL RULE ZE WORLD! :angrygrin:

Oh, and hai again to you too. :ti:

Chibi-
D'aww, thanks~ :3 And I'm working on making a Fakedex link to a page on webs. (It's the site I'm using to make the 'Dex.) It's *almost* done though.. Like, 50%.

Oh, and I didn't mean for the banner to glow two colors, but now that you mention it, it does look like it, doesn't it? :wiii:

Elfhome-

Hey, I remember you! You're the one making that parrot site on MA, aren't you? :D And haaaaaaaii Birds. :happycbig: