Help me with installing or selecting a template

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

dulop

Mysidian Dollar
Hello!
When i try to change a template by any of default themes (green, elements, or main), the page gives me a error:

Error. The specified action is invalid or does not exist!

Or when i try to install a new theme, the page says:

Theme Location Error
The theme you are trying to install cannot be found on this server at the specified URL. Please go back and double check that the path to the theme's HTML file is correct. If you uploaded the theme and you are sure the URL is correct please make sure your web host does not have PHP's safe_mode configuration enabled as this can interfere with using or locating themes.

¿What is the problem? i have been trying for hours but i dont understand what is the problem :/

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english, i am not native speaker.

Thanks!

Did you try doing a search for this before posting? Because there are many many threads explaining fixes for this.

Yes, i searched, and i found only one thread, but could not help me :/
I tried these solutions but don work.

For example i dont foun the archive "admpost.php"...
or when i change the "template.php" lines, the pages stop working :s

There is a solution?

No, that means the template you're trying to use is incompatible with the script version you're using.

are these themes compatible with the latest version of script? I have a client who wants it. Chibiry! Theme | Midnight Rain Theme thanks if you know!

@Nemesis: Nope. I tried installing those myself. None of the themes are compatiable with the new script. :T

okay thanks and crap X( lol How hard is it to get a free template from somewhere and get it to work with the script. I have taken html / css classes but we never did anything like that. so is that pretty advanced or time consuming? anyone know any great guides or ways to learn?

If anyone is interested, i use blank frames from this css site and they've worked with all versions so far.

Well nope, none of the themes are compatible with latest release. I do strongly recommend you guys/gals PM Inf3rnal, as he may consider upgrading it for Mys v1.3.x if demand is high.

I use a website that offers free css frames - you can edit them, color them and add images and they work with both 1.2.x and 1.3.x.