Gem Stone Hosting (Free)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
Ok so I am happy with my ability to run a host and want to take it to the next level. This means I want to really create a brand name and compete with the host 000webs. Currently I have 6 paid clients and 10 or so with a free account.

I would like your honest opinion on our new name and design that is Gemstone hosting, where every site is a gem. Also check out the packages and feel free to comment, I really need input on that. In order to be the best host I need feedback even if you aren't or never plan on hosting with us.

http://99webs.info/gemstonehosting/

Thanks for your help:meow:

And note: site still under construction, packages are as they are listed on home page.

would anyone be able to make me better price tags because I suck at Photoshop when it comes to finding a good font for numbers with a good scale:hmmm: Heres an original copy too.
price1.gif
Would greatly appreciate the help.

Do you have the name of the font? I might be able to help with that if I have time xD

Thanks for offering your help, but that was the problem, that default picture that came with the template didn't include the original psd files so im not sure what the font is and there is a lot. I just need to find the time to make it look good. But I already have a Calculus exam in 5 days.

This sounds interesting. I do not plan to use it myself but Id recommend it to Mys users. And Nemesis, you may want to offer some special services regarding Mys script such as professional installation? This way it will be more appealing even if you raise the price a bit.

Very good suggestion. Offering free installations will be appealing, and we have a script auto installer. which 000webs does not, and will not provide support for any script installation. As for the prices I will not raise them, I have them set at as fair as can be. I am even bumping the free package up to 1 gigabyte of space so there's no need to upgrade unless you wish to host more sites :)

As a matter of fact, 000webs does have the auto-installer, but I tried to use it and it was, er, broken ^^

interested are we:usedusedused: well yes and no. Yes as in I am hosting sites and seems things seem to be running fine. No as in our main site is not fully finnished or ready to promote, and you may encounter a few bugs.

But if you are interested in being a beta tester I was gonna request you guys try it out eventually. So by all means please register through gemstone site, as that is the software i want to test out:smile: and thank you so much in advance for anyone that tests it, I will be happy to offer free hosting for any package you need forever, just ask:happycbig:

Nemesis, for your font problem you could just remake it in a new font that you know and have it in PDF. You don't necessarily have to use that, just keep the colors and such.

Also I want to test it out and look through the site, I'll register right away :D

EDIT: Whenever I try to access your site I get instantly redirected to something unrelated. :/