Felkyo creatures

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Re

Well, keep up the great work - i'll probably be lurking around, hoping to see more of the adopts and the new exploration thing! :D

Yeh I made a post about it in the twitter/facebook posts a couple of days ago. I've currently got a support ticket on it, and their looking into it, but since their busy with server transfers I think their a bit busy... :/ Its annoying its been down for about three days now... Luckily I can still work on images and the new wiki I made. thanks for the idea, it seemed popular. ^_^ And every item and thing can have its own page now lol.

Okay heres a little update, as some of you might have noticed theres been some more little changes and fixes. You can now organize your pets into groups, there is also two new item shops, though one does sell a kind of pet. ^_^ This is the start of a companion pet idea, and you can also get beds for your pets now. They currently dont do much besides look nice, but that may change later. ;) The wiki library has been completed, it just needs linking to the site, and battle system is well underway, but recently some bad some things have popped up in my personal life so I may be a little slow... if anyone wants to help out with a few little jobs to speed things up I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also to kick off the companion pets if anyone wants a special one just head to the keystone and type in 'life'. ;P

Hey, Ruinily, is it just me, or are users unable to log onto the site? I've tried a couple of times by now, but it's still not working...

Um, I've managed to just log out and in fine on firefox, at first on chrome I had an odd problem with the www. site popping up instead of just http, but it just seemed to go away on its own once I cut that bit out of the url... I have no idea how it happened, if it was through a dodgy link or if it was a cookie thing, but if you have any information on a logging in problem please give me as much detail as possible. ^_^' I know the server was being a bit dodgy earlier, might that have been it?

Um, could you please copy the writing and paste it here? ^_^' And did you check if the url said www. ? If it does can you tell me how you got there? o.o And whats your username on my site again?

No, there was no www. and I believe my username was Dream Beauty.

Oh well, I just rest the password - everything works fine now! :3

Last edited:
Yay magic. ^_^ By the way I think the passwords are case sensitive, that used to mess me up when I was logging in... If anything else goes wrong for anyone let me know!

um, currently it is possible to get more than one companion with 'life' from the keystone

Yeh I made it so that users can only get five since they're also edible. ;P Or in case they want a tiny army of angry bacon demons. XD

Okay this is a serious last minute halloween update from me! So I'll let it run for a couple of days more lol. ^_^' This halloween has serious creeped up on me, I havent even done my pumpkins yet! But I managed to do a few things for the Felkyo. :) I have a new item, soul soup, a new mini pet, a ball of slime, lol, and a new pet! The werecat in Hangmans square, though I will be adding the chance for it to turn into a vampire cat later. ;) To see the full updates check the message board!

Okay this is a big update! I have good and bad news. I'll get the bad news out the way first, our wonderful coder is taking a month or two out to upgrade and improve her own site. So its likely we wont be getting any heavy coding based projects (like the battling system) finished until around April. Its fine, she has her own great site too, and I have a bunch of things to finish myself here anyway. That leads onto the good news, I have photoshop back! :D And I've been going crazy on it, I'm really sorry I missed a couple of events, I'm hoping a few new pets will make it up. ^_^ So the old location pet will be moving out (finally!) next week, if you havent got it yet you had better go get it! The next location creature is very unusual... Its made out of fire and ice and its definitely one of my favourites. So as a little extra to apologise for my time off I made a special nebula version that can ONLY be gotten from the main Felkyo shop over the next two weeks. ^_^ There wont be any kept spare in the stock account, so you'll have to make sure you get them!

And I know I missed the Chinese new year, but its still the year of the horse right? So along with the special nebula creature I'm also putting the year of the horse creature in the main Felkyo shop for the next two weeks too. Its kind of a horse, mixed with some other creatures to make something very unique. I'll post a message on the message board the day before I take them both out.

Since its valentines day I've also made a couple of items, the valentines chocolates and a card you can send to someone special. ;) They are in Baulders boutique. I hope you all have a lovely valentines day! And because I know I've been bad with updates and people have probably stopped watching here I'll leave the valentines items out over the weekend for anyone that just wants to have a lovely weekend. :)

I'll keep you all updated as much as I can!

I was so caught up in the art for the next project I may have forgotten to change the location. XD Its all sorted out now, the Selkulf is finally gone, replaced by the Iglaciar! If you want to get one head over to the current location, and dont forget the more limited version of the Iglaciar and the Chinese new year creature will be going out of the Felkyo shop after this weekend!