Erm.. Hi again, not sure what to do

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

shiann

Horse Tamer :3
Mysidian Dollar
I got a new computer and I don't know if I need to re-download the script or what to edit the site. I lost all my images, pictures, downloads... Everything. And I don't know how to make a theme. Just throwing that out there.. I'm going to try to be active again but.. Life slapped me in the face this summer so I'm going to be busy with a filly and some Phoenix chickens (hopefully, anyways, they're sooo cool :) )

Thanks!

Well, so you MADE the site and set it up?
If you have, that means the site is UP on the internet, so you will NOT need to download the script again. But if you are planning to add stuff you HAVEN'T added yet such as the adoptable images, you will need the adoptable images.

Ditto your site should be on the server that you chose to put it on. You would have only lost what was on your computer and not already uploaded. Sorry if you did lose anything and it's always best to have backups whenever dealing with digital storage. And back ups for your back ups:meow:

I have two Drives in my laptop and an external esata for those who care::colonu:
Primary: SSD 250GB
Secondary: Hybrid 500GB HDD and 4gb SSD (momentus xt)
External: Fantom Drives 2 TB External hard drive

Well Shiann there's no need to redownload the script files unless you actually developed your site in offline mode, on your old computer I mean. I do this before uploading/testing scripts on the internet, so I keep all the backups. If you have a 000webhost account already with configured Mys site, theres definitely no need to worry about losing your script files and database.

Well I technically made the site, but I hadn't changed the theme, which is, well, mainly my problem. I'll be adding more adoptables, I have to redo all the psds though... Eesh. So, how would I go about changing the theme...?

You could edit the css, install one of the already made themes, edit some files like pictures, or pay someone to make/integrate a theme. good luck :)

Ok, how do I edit the CSS? :) I know how to, just not how to get there..

Is that the address, or in the 000webhost thing? :3 thank you!!

You will be keeping sessions! :smile:

My new server is only $4.99 for reselling. You get everything 99 webs has, the software, unlimited usage, support. You just have to offer shared hosting and follow our terms. like no IRC or using more than 10% cpu/ram for extended periods of time, that is for you and each client separate. Please talk to me so you can stop overpaying, I have access to my schools data center and can offer great prices.

kaeliah is already interested in trying us out:usedusedused:

You will be keeping sessions! :smile:

My new server is only $4.99 for reselling. You get everything 99 webs has, the software, unlimited usage, support. You just have to offer shared hosting and follow our terms. like no IRC or using more than 10% cpu/ram for extended periods of time, that is for you and each client separate. Please talk to me so you can stop overpaying, I have access to my schools data center and can offer great prices.

kaeliah is already interested in trying us out:usedusedused:

What he says is true. ^^ Those deals are hard to resist, especially since my host, while at the same price of $2 a month for unlimited hosting requires a 4 year contract. o.o which is a huge pain in the rear. And they have many issues with servers crashing and the like.

That was another thing i hate bout hosting is how they do that. Requires huge contract and money up front. Definitely was not in my business plan nor goals. You always get the lowest offered price I can offer monthly and I will not accept yearly payments for buyer protection. :)