Forum integration... again

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tahbikat

Mysidian Dollar
Yikes, so a user alerted me that she couldn't login to the site after creating a new account and even resetting her password. I tried to check things out, and immediately noticed that for some reason, in the mybbforum_users database, after user ID 40, it completely skipped 42-44 for some reason. Not sure if this is causing a problem with her logging in issues, but still a problem nonetheless.

///I'm just gonna make the forum manual registration, instead of integrated, but how do I do this? Do I just turn on registration like normal and that's it?/// Actually I'm gonna just keep integration on as I don't think it will cause a problem if IDs are ahead by a few numbers. All members are registered so there isn't a need for me to match them or anything

- - -

EDIT: Also the member having problems still can't login after I created an account for her and turned off forum integration. I couldn't login either. She is using an email with free.fr at the end so I'm wondering if it's something with the email provider?

Last edited:
I don't think the email provider has anything to do with this. It seems like an ID mismatch issue, I will evaluate it for you after I return from the restaurant later tonight.

Thanks HoF, but she used a different email from msn instead and it's working now. :x So maybe it was the provider? Or the wrong address? Idk haha

Oh so its working now? Its strange. I dont think Mysidia does anything to block certain email providers, but MyBB may do this to filter out spammers.