Forum Integration?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Storyteller

Mysidian Dollar
Hi!

I recently downloaded myBB forum and have it integrated with my site (I think). However, when a new user registers, it takes me to /register and says "Failed to create forum account". The account is made on the adoptable site, but not on the BB forum. What am I doing wrong?

Also, my admin account on the forum and on the adoptable page don't seem to be connected. I can log in and log out of both independent of the other.

Last edited:
Well there many be three possible reasons:

1. You downloaded MyBB 1.8. Mysidia's forum integration works only with MyBB 1.6, or alternatively you can check this post by Kyttias for how to get MyBB 1.8 to work with Mysidia:
http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/project.php?issueid=52

2. Your adoptables site is not fresh anymore, and already has more than 1 user. In this case, forum integration will fail no matter what. Note its stated clearly that forum integration only works if you run a fresh installation of Mysidia Adoptables, with only the one admin account existing.

3. You have configured forum integration incorrectly, the config vars are entered incorrectly. Check your forum database information and verify that they are correct.