Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. G

Soft Delete and Purge Not working

I am looking to delete my testing pets from the site on a soft deletion. I checked the little box above the delete options and continued on as I usually would. I get no error message, nothing. It just won't take the pet off the adopts page. I tried a purge and it will not delete that way either.
  2. G

adopt page error

So I created a new pet (a simple testing pet, 1 level, nothing special). I went to the adopting page (http://chibifurs.com/adopts/adopt) to adopt the pet, I received this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function count() on a non-object in...
  3. G

removing the word logo in banner

How do I remove the clickable word on my banner? Mine says Chibifurs and is located on the left hand side of the banner, but I would like it to go away. http://chibifurs.com/home/
  4. G

SERIOUS problems with Chibifurs

Okay for the past three months, Chibifurs has been dealing with some severe code issues. As seen here: http://www.chibifurs.com/ we are unable to get into the adopts half of the site. We have gone through the rings with our service providers who have essentially told us to come to you. I have...
  5. G

Can not edit adoptables level

I am no longer able to edit the levels of my adopts since updating to the newest version. We have removed all restrictions and have tried with multiple adopts. This is the error we're getting. Click for image of error
  6. G

One Sided Trades

Hi there. I am looking for a way to make one sided trades on my site. One of our members has suggested making a free items and exchanging that for a pet. wen we tested that today, it still said that we needed to offer an adopted pet. I would like to figure out a way where a member can gift...
  7. G

Pound Message

Hi there. I was hoping to change the message that comes up when you go to pound a pet and the message you get after you have done the dirty deed. Where can I find this? Thanks!
  8. G

Editing Side Bar Links

I've somehow managed to do this once before (my adopt new gives me a deliberate run around to a new page) but for the life of me, can't figure out how and where I did that. I am seeking to put images there instead of text but I mostly just need to know where to do that in. I'm using a modified...
  9. G

Nicknames

I'm not sure if this is a problem in the system or if this is just something funny that was put in to make people giggle. When you view the Who's Online in the main site, sometimes in the category of "Nicknames" some funny names will show up even though the member has not edited their profile...
  10. G

Chibifurs!

Enjoy collecting pixel pets? Looking for a great and friendly forum community? Look no further. Welcome to Chibifurs. Welcoming Forum New Pets Every Month Daily Growth System (Extremely minimal clicking required) Rolplaying Forum Trading System Exciting and Active Staff Team Pet Half of the...
  11. G

Limting Number of Adoptions

I want to limit the amount of times a litter can be adopted. I know there are two options when creating the litter (The adoptable has not been adopted more than ___ times. AND The user does not have more than ____ of this type of adoptable) and I've tried every combination to get it to work...
  12. G

HTML location

When trying to install a theme to my site (it's already in my file directory), the site asks for a name (obvious) and it's location. Where do I find this, particularly the html location. I have tried many different ways to try and get it but no luck so far. Any advice?
  13. G

Assigning User Groups

I know I can create and edit user groups in the Admin Panel, but how do I put users in those different groups? (Specifically, I'm trying to make a user an admin). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
  14. G

Hello there

Hello! I'm rather new here and my friends and I are hoping to get our site up by the end of the week. It will be our first time using the script though my mother in law will be editing the codes from a click based growth to a calendar based. I can't wait to get this going and get to know all of...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads