Limting Number of Adoptions

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GuardiansWish

Mysidian Dollar
I want to limit the amount of times a litter can be adopted. I know there are two options when creating the litter (The adoptable has not been adopted more than ___ times. AND The user does not have more than ____ of this type of adoptable) and I've tried every combination to get it to work.

I really need to get this to work and any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

umm I do not quite get you... Are you saying that you do not know how to get a specific adopt conditions to work, or that the existing adopt condition does not do what it is supposed to?

I think a little bit of both. I'm not sure if I'm not understanding the system, or if it's not working correctly. This is my first time with the system.

umm I see, so you want both to be working. I thought the script does what you need, but I will look into the adopt conditions system to see if its malfunctioning.

Well I am working on the next version of the script. I will be debugging the condition system along the way and see what I can do with it.