One Sided Trades

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GuardiansWish

Mysidian Dollar
Hi there. I am looking for a way to make one sided trades on my site. One of our members has suggested making a free items and exchanging that for a pet. wen we tested that today, it still said that we needed to offer an adopted pet. I would like to figure out a way where a member can gift another (be it a pet or an item). Thank you in advance for any help with this.

(I am updating to 1.3.2 today so help should go for that script)

Last edited:
Umm this shouldnt be difficult, just need to disable the requirement for both parties to have to send adoptables in the trade request. I will help you, but can only do this by Thursday since I have a final exam coming up. Are you fine waiting till then? If not, someone else may be able to help you too. You most likely need to PM him/her.

No problem, I am glad to see someone getting Mys v1.3.2 to run properly on their site. I made sure this new release has minimum if not zero glitches that stop your site from running, but some members are running PHP 5.2... *sigh*

Yea, the installion went pretty smoothly. I must say I was very pleased and we are LOVING the new admin panel.

Yea, the installion went pretty smoothly. I must say I was very pleased and we are LOVING the new admin panel.

Oh great, glad you like it so far. Lemme know if you by any chance encounter any glitches, I cant find any on my beta site. This new ACP theme is gonna be what we will be using for Mys v1.4.0, although the content in ACP will change quite a lot. For the better of course, if you have any suggestions to make for the ACP overhaul project please feel free posting your ideas in this thread:
http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3884

Our First Error

I've got two of my artists unable to get to the adopts half of the site. This is the error they're getting. I think something is wrong with the group but I'm not sure.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Mod either does not exist!' in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Mod') #1 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('Mod') #2 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(38): MemberCreator->create_mod() #3 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(89): MemberCreator->create() #4 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(39): Mysidia->getcurrentuser() #5 /home/chibifur/public_html/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize() #6 /home/chibifur/public_html/adopt.php(3): require('/home/chibifur/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

I've got two of my artists unable to get to the adopts half of the site. This is the error they're getting. I think something is wrong with the group but I'm not sure.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Fatal Error: Class Mod either does not exist!' in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php:26 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Loader->load('Mod') #1 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(58): spl_autoload_call('Mod') #2 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_membercreator.php(38): MemberCreator->create_mod() #3 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(89): MemberCreator->create() #4 /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php(39): Mysidia->getcurrentuser() #5 /home/chibifur/public_html/inc/init.php(27): Mysidia->initialize() #6 /home/chibifur/public_html/adopt.php(3): require('/home/chibifur/...') #7 {main} thrown in /home/chibifur/public_html/classes/class_loader.php on line 26

I see, the class Mod has yet to be made available. To fix the error, go to your class_membercreator.php and replace the entire code by this below:

PHP:
<?php

class MemberCreator extends UserCreator{
  // The abstract factory class UserCreator
  protected $userinfo;
  protected $usergroup;
  protected $user;

public function __construct($userinfo){
     if(empty($userinfo)) throw new Exception('User id or Username does not exist...');
     $this->userinfo = $userinfo;
     $this->usergroup = $this->getgroupid();
  }

public function getgroupid(){
     global $mysidia;
     $whereclause = $whereclause = (is_numeric($this->userinfo))?"uid ='{$this->userinfo}'":"username ='{$this->userinfo}'";
     $gid = $mysidia->db->select("users", array("usergroup"), $whereclause)->fetchColumn();
     return $gid;
  }

public function getgroupcategory(){
     // This feature will be fully implemented in Mys v1.3.3 or v1.3.4.
     if($this->usergroup == 1 or $this->usergroup == 2) return "Admin";
     elseif($this->usergroup == 4 or $this->usergroup == 6) return "Mod";
     elseif($this->usergroup == 3) return "Registered";
     elseif($this->usergroup == 5) return "Banned";
     else throw new Exception('Cannot recognize usergroup category for this user, he/she may be a guest, a bot, or else...');
  }

public function create(){
     $category = $this->getgroupcategory();
     switch($category){
        case "Admin":
           $this->user = $this->create_admin();
           break;
        case "Mod":
           $this->user = $this->create_admin();
           break;
        case "Banned":
           $this->user = $this->create_banned();
           break;           
        default:
           $this->user = $this->create_member();                   
     }
     return $this->user;     
  }

public function massproduce(){
     return FALSE;
  }

private function create_admin(){
     return new Admin($this->userinfo);
  }

private function create_mod(){
     return new Mod($this->userinfo);
  }

private function create_member(){
     return new Member($this->userinfo);
  }

private function create_banned(){
     return new Banned($this->userinfo);
  }
}
?>

Okay. I just put it in and I will let you know as soon as I hear from them if it worked or not.

I made some modification in trade.php and redeem.php, this way you can trade your items for adoptables. Lemme know if it works, if you encounter any syntax error please report immediately.

Attachments

• modified trade.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 8
Yay! Strudel says to say that she loves you and we're so excited to see this. Thanks so much I'm going to put it in now.

Well is your site called Chibifur? Looks like pagination is not working out. For some reason I cannot use the http:// url, it always redirect me to the one without http:// part. Pagination replies on the usage of http prefix, so this can be a problem for you.

Hey famer.

Since the upgrade to 1.3.3, is there any way that this can happen again? I tried to upload the files you gave us previously to the new version and they did not work.

Conversion should not be difficult, I will take a look into this later. May not have time until Tuesday, since I have an important group project due.