Pound Message

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GuardiansWish

Mysidian Dollar
Hi there. I was hoping to change the message that comes up when you go to pound a pet and the message you get after you have done the dirty deed. Where can I find this? Thanks!

Check the script file in directory /classes/class_pound.php. Some pound messages come from this file and you can locate the lines you wish to modify with ease.

Not exactly sure which message are you referring to, but please do check inc/lang.php and the pound.php file itself.

EDIT:
Got ninja'd by HoF :|

Not exactly sure which message are you referring to, but please do check inc/lang.php and the pound.php file itself.

EDIT:
Got ninja'd by HoF :|

haha. Actually I dont quite like how the current lang system works, its kinda messy and difficult to trace. In Mys v1.3.2 I have pretty much all lang vars stored in the directory /lang, even for AdminCP. This way it should be easier to track messages/contents you wish to modify. The system is not perfect though, you can load a lang var anywhere, main script files, class files or functions files. This an only be resolved with MVC redesign though.