Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Bloodrun

Custom Profile

A custom profile modification which allow your users to customize their profile. It is no where near the level of VB's custom profile add-on because I am having a hard time getting ajax to work correctly on this script. Anyway, it will be released in about a day, I am making sure their are no...
  2. Bloodrun

A drawing

I did this drawing for someone a while back >_>
  3. Bloodrun

Enhanced PM

I was asked to redo this so here it is, just replace your old Messages.php with the new. For the notification, just place the following bit of code on any page you would like PM notification to show up: Find this on any of the pages you want to notification to go: $loginstatus =...
  4. Bloodrun

FileZilla and 000webhost.com

I don't know if any of you can fix my problem, but I can no longer connect to the 000webhost server from FileZilla. My log-in details are correct, it just wont connect. Response: 220 You will be disconnected after 3 minutes of inactivity. Command: USER a4670490 Response: 331 User a4670490 OK...
  5. Bloodrun

Things to add to the next release

Im making this here for people to make suggestions for the next release (publicly) I have some suggestions and will most likely have more as soon as I remember them. Suggestions: Email check to make sure there isn't another member with the same email. recaptcha, to prevent spam accounts...
  6. Bloodrun

Small Add-On

Okay, so while I wait for a list of what was changed from the old script, here is two additions that were not added on the new update. They are both easy fixes are go in the sidebar function in your functions.php file. So you will need to open up your functions.php file and locate your...
  7. Bloodrun

Updates to files.

Okay, so there was an update to the old script. I need to know what old files were changed and what was changed. For example, what was changed in the registration file, the account file, etc. Knowing this will save a lot of time in the migration process for new and old modifications.
  8. Bloodrun

Howdy

I'm making an introduction thread, because this is officially a new forum on a new server, and I literally do not know more than at least 10% of the member base now. I was originally a Developer for the old owner, and I made several add-ons for the script including a forum. I'm in the process...
  9. Bloodrun

Quick Search

It's been awhile so I made this one to say hello again. This Quick Search allows your users to search your adoptables sites for quick access links. It's very simple to install, simple add this to your Sidebar Function: <b><u>Quick Search:</b></u><br/> <form> <input type='text' id='txt1'...
  10. Bloodrun

YouTube Gallery -Non Donator Edition-

This is the non donation release of the YouTube Gallery. Of course those whom are donators will have much more Options for this modification. Thankfully though, this modification is very simple to upload, just upload the files to the directory where you adopts script is held, and import the...
  11. Bloodrun

-Coming Soon!- Youtube Gallery

Well I am planning on making a Youtube gallery feature, which allows member to upload youtube videos to your site, and give them names and what not. And earn points depending on how many people watch it. Now, when I say upload, the only thing your members will actually be "uploading" is the...
  12. Bloodrun

Adopts News

Well this was suggested by a member, so I'd thought I would give it a try. Now everything works, but the look is very minimal, the reason I did it this is, is that you guys can make the colors and what not something that would fit your site. Oh, and something else, with this one, you dont have...
  13. Bloodrun

Forums?

I don't know how many of you guys are avid forum users. But to those who are. What are some things in forums you just can't live without? And what are those pesky little things you could live without? And last but not least, what is, that you have always wanted to see in a forum. But time after...
  14. Bloodrun

Integrated Forum V 2.0 -Released!- *Old Version*

Forum Add-On Includes: Forum Index Thread Index Ability to create threads/forums Ability to post/read them Have to be logged in to view the forum/post A better layout style ability. A better post preview. Anyone who can view the ACP can Lock/Edit/Delete Threads and Posts The ability to earn...
  15. Bloodrun

Custom Profile Modification

This is the None Premium Member Custom Profile Modification Database changes: In your adopts_users table insert the following: `profilepic` varchar(200) NOT NULL, `ame` varchar(5000) NOT NULL, `location` varchar(50) NOT NULL, `age` varchar(3) NOT NULL, `occupation` varchar(50) NOT...
  16. Bloodrun

A Enhanced PM System.

Enhanced PM System includes: A more dynamic PM Read layout. A better PM Notification. A 'total pm' feature. Preview: (The missing 'have', is fixed within the coding. ;)) Alrighty then, first things first. This modification, does not require any Database entries =D, kinda.. If you have...
  17. Bloodrun

A basic Integrated Forum

Lol well, just like the title says. It is a forum. Made specifically for this script. Forum Add-On Includes: Forum Index Thread Index Ability to create threads/forums Ability to post/read them Have to be logged in to view the forum/post To get the latest updates of this script, you will have...
  18. Bloodrun

Do you like Yu-Gi-Oh? Or Poke'Mon?

Even if you don't, you still gotta love the art in them.. maybe a little less on the Poke'Mon side lol. Anyway to my point, I've developed a TCG Maker, mhmmm.. Which currently makes Both Yu-Gi-Oh and Poke'Mon cards. I'm hoping soon, I can add a MTG (Magic The Gathering) and a Digi-Mon Maker...
  19. Bloodrun

A quick Profile Add-on Modification

Like the title says, a quick Profile Add-on Modification. What does that mean? I will show you how to make a new profile add-on, and make it work ;) Profile Add-on Includes: How to add a new option in your account.php file How to make it so it shows up in your profile.php Will Include: A...
  20. Bloodrun

4U Entertainment (Underworks..)

Well, what's the basic way I can put this.. I am a Coding enthusiast? I like to code, or at least try to, code anything that comes to mind. Which is why I needed Brandons Script =P Anyway, my site. I edited alot of the things. But it's pretty much the same basics. Also, ignore the "forum"...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts