4U Entertainment (Underworks..)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Well, what's the basic way I can put this..
I am a Coding enthusiast?

I like to code, or at least try to, code anything that comes to mind.

Which is why I needed Brandons Script =P

Anyway, my site.

I edited alot of the things. But it's pretty much the same basics. Also, ignore the "forum" I'm making my own, (little by little) and it doesn't work correctly yet, besides the fact that is currently looks ugleh.

theraptor said:
that comes up as a phishing warning for me...

I wouldn't understand how =/
The only thing I can think of is that I am currently using a free to use sever..

Nice, I like how you made it like a "Myspace" type website. I also like how users can edit the style of the profile :).

SJC said:
Nice, I like how you made it like a "Myspace" type website. I also like how users can edit the style of the profile :).

Lol thanks =D I'm thinking about making 'mod' for the edit your own profile thing. But it might be a little confusing for some people. =/ and it isn't a 'fancy-pants' code lol.

So I don't get it... what exactly are you showing off on your site?

rmotive said:
So I don't get it... what exactly are you showing off on your site?

Im not. That site is to test my codes.

Hi..
“After playing Chopin, I feel as if I had been weeping over sins that I had not committed, and mourning over tragedies there were not my own. Music always seems to me to produce that effect. It creates for one a past of which one has been ignorant, and fills one with a sense of sorrows that have been hidden from one’s tears. I can fancy a man who has led a perfectly commonplace life, hearing by chance some curious piece of music, and suddenly discovering that his soul, without his being conscious of it, had passed through terrible experiences, and known fearful joys, or wild romantic loves, or great renunciations.”

My only concern.. which is the same for any "fan site" ( pokemon, yugio, my ponies or what ever) is copywrite. These companies are currently ignoring such sites.... but if you start making coin I would be very watchful because you don't have the written consent to use or modify the images.

Sea

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts