Custom Profile

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
A custom profile modification which allow your users to customize their profile. It is no where near the level of VB's custom profile add-on because I am having a hard time getting ajax to work correctly on this script.

Anyway, it will be released in about a day, I am making sure their are no major errors.

This sounds really amazing Bloodrun, are you gonna release it at weekend?

Its not going to be an amazing release, its going to show the Dev Staff possible Ideas on how to make it more "amazing". My schedule is tightening up again and I didn't want to have the possibility of me not being on for days on end, without a way to continue the Custom Profile.
There are many ways this can be done, this just happens to be the safest 'simplest' way for now.
Anyone who is able and or willing to upgrade it can, I will release is closer to the weekend when I have time.

I see, so you will be finishing it up at the end of weekend? Best luck on that dude, keep me updated for your progress if possible.

Hall of Famer

I sent Bloodrun an email yesterday since this script was supposed to be added to Mys v1.2.0. Lets hope he receives and reads the message soon.