Things to add to the next release

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Im making this here for people to make suggestions for the next release (publicly)

I have some suggestions and will most likely have more as soon as I remember them.

Suggestions:
Email check to make sure there isn't another member with the same email.
recaptcha, to prevent spam accounts.
Friends option.
Enhanced PM/Notification
more to come.

Note: All of these are easy codes, I've coded them before and will be happy to code them again if needed.

Those are very nice suggestions Bloodrun. Some of them are already planned for Mysidia Adoptables version 1.2.0(Enhanced PM and Profile Customization), while others will be available in future releases.

Related to PMs:
I think you should be able to enable or disable BBCode, (and maybe via ACP check the boxes of WHICH type of BBCode you want to enable or disable).

And I think we should be able to add "custom" BBCodes via ACP XD (and each custom BBCode appears with a checkbox for the "allowed inbox BBCodes". And maybe EDIT existing BBCodes xD

Oi girly, you like loading the work on, don't ya? XD

Just kidding. I think this may be grouped in with the admin CP overhaul which I don't think is in the next release... o.o We also need a way for users to update their scripts instead of just uploading the new ones...

umm what do you mean by finding a way for users to update their scripts? Are you referring to an upgrader? I am planning for this, and guess a simple upgrader should be available for Mysidia Adoptables version 1.3 or 1.4. With this upgrader, you can upgrade from previous version to the latest release with a few clicks.

I think she meant that users might have heavily edited default files so maybe a mini-tutorial of how to "upgrade" that particular script to the updated current one.

Well say a user grabs version 1.1.1, and then we upgrade to 1.2 which is going to be quite different... what are the users using 1.1.1 going to do to upgrade? XD we should have an upgrader of some kind...

Well the trick is to manipulate codes regarding mysql queries(insert, update, delete or else), which I know for sure that can be done with an upgrader. The upgrader should search through lines that contain mysql queries and add a field automatically at the end of each line.

Oh and.... via the ACP add prices to adoptables and click rewards :) :meow:

EDIT: And, when you have adopted a pet it says "Be sure and" and then it stops ._. isn't it supposed to say "Be sure and feed this pet" or something like that? o_O

Last edited: