-Coming Soon!- Youtube Gallery

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Bloodrun

I am, who I am.
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Well I am planning on making a Youtube gallery feature, which allows member to upload youtube videos to your site, and give them names and what not. And earn points depending on how many people watch it.

Now, when I say upload, the only thing your members will actually be "uploading" is the link to the youtube video, the size they want for the video, and the name for their video.

This will make sure that your members can't upload any potential harmful material.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? Should I make it for Donators or Both?

I was thinking about integrating a user gallery, but this sounds a lot better. I like it!

Bloodrun said:
Saphira said:
I was thinking about integrating a user gallery, but this sounds a lot better. I like it!

Really? =D

Yep. A lot of the users on my site like to made Nintendo fan videos, so this would be the perfect way for them to "save" them to the site. I like it. :)

Saphira said:
Bloodrun said:
Saphira said:

Really? =D

Yep. A lot of the users on my site like to made Nintendo fan videos, so this would be the perfect way for them to "save" them to the site. I like it. :)

Lol awesome =D