Coming Soon!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
EDIT 6-5-13

Okay actually settled on something for once. Redid first post.

Last edited:
EDIT 6-5-13

Last edited:
Ooo what about other canids that look like foxes? Like the maned wolf?

2302-004-1CB47046.jpg

Or the Ethiopian wolf? (Which is also called a fox...)

Ethiopian%20Wolf%20(Simien%20Fox)-J%C3%A1nos%20Ol%C3%A1h-1222.jpg

Um, theres also the thylacine, which is probably my favourite extinct animal... (Darn those Australian farmers and the goverment!) It doesnt look like a fox, but its the largest most canine like rodent I know of. XD I saw a video of them once, I couldnt believe they were closer related to bunnies and rats than dogs... Anyway thats a real curveball if you want something similar to canids but very different. XD

thylacine-1.jpg

Just throwing thoughts around, feel free to ignore them. :p

EDIT 6-5-13

Last edited:
Late reply but yes I finally settled on a species- ferrets! Updated the main thread, heck, I even included the first adoptable spoiler!

As someone who owns a ferret;
WPOETJEOPGFJROPG WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT :catfish:

I want my own crayola ferret QnQ
I'm so looking forward to this, and the adoptable is so cute!

Wow that was a random change. o.o' But ferrets are popular. ^_^ We have a guy that walks past sometimes with one on a lead...

Came up with a new style...my typical ferret doodling style XD I asked some local experts (my little sister and mom) and they said that they like the cute fuzzy doodle style more than the others :)

I'll post some examples very soon! Also I officially bought to domain FerrePets.com to use :D

Tequila, haha, I get the reference ;D

This IS happening, just so y'all are certain! So...now I need some opinions! For the theme I'd like to go with either orange, blue, or green...? What do you guys think would be best..? Or should I make one theme and offer it in several different colors?

Going with purple for the default theme for now...but I'll add different color options as well :)

You guys can check out the site's progress at FerrePets.com!

Purple theme... ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)!

I like the doodle you have in the first post of this topic! If they are all as cute as that I'm sure you'll get plenty of members. ;3

Nevermind, I tried out the color based themes and decided I just like the current one so much more XD

Anyways, here's some official adoptable spoilers...two level 3 bases :)
305feeb2f885c6954e5a523f452576c2-d68di0t.png
adopts_spoiler_2_by_perocore-d68difp.png

Update time~!

Thanks to Pachoo we now have a stunning new theme!

And I've also made bases for levels 1 through 3, just have to finish an egg base and I can start designing adoptables! I've also finished one item, FerreFood!
01ba0e240883ed08dc67fcf92397ea4c-d68qrlc.png
7423143242640d1d5b9e68b9a2bebbd1-d68qrfv.png
f791a86dbb39ab629b8f9b627e630a92-d6ahhqn.png
c92180d5d724b092ed3944a2645014e4-d6ahgn3.png
adopts_spoiler_2_by_perocore-d68difp.png
305feeb2f885c6954e5a523f452576c2-d68di0t.png

Food%20Bag.png

You are also now welcome to register on our Forums for a chance to enter contests, get priority during beta stage (register first), make new friends, offer your input/suggestions, and have a chance to join our contests to win custom or exclusive ferrets and items!

Ooo that is a nice looking site. o.o Although my site goes with a nebula theme by default I always loved the more nature based themes. <3 I think I'll do a bit more lurking and sign up in a bit. XD

Want me to add a banner to have you as an affiliate to my site? :3 Or not, I dont mind either way...