Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. tahbikat

Hi guys! An update!

Hello everyone! Some of you may remember me and some may not. I've made plenty friends and acquaintances through Mysidia so I wanted to pop in after all this time and give an update on my endeavors and possibly reconnect. (: Now let me say, HoF you are great and I love that you provided...
  2. tahbikat

Beast Summoners

- redoing info here -
  3. tahbikat

Hire Me!

Hello everyone! Many of you know me as the (former) owner of Mysgardia. Unfortunately I had to give the site up as I have a full time job now and no longer have the proper amount of time to devote to it. I still enjoy coding and making art on my spare time, so I figured I would offer my...
  4. tahbikat

Farewell... ish?

Hi guys! I fell a bit inactive on here. My PC decided to die on me, but on the plus and all thanks to my family, I have a really good job now! Unfortunately this means I've had to abandon my site, Mysgardia, as even once my PC is fixed I'll have no time for it. Luckily the admins of Tales of...
  5. tahbikat

PM bug after the downtime?

I'm not sure how this really happened so if anyone has any ideas please let me know so I'll know if I need to worry about this or if it was a one time fluke in the system. After my site was back up from the downtime, and I switched my nameserver IP for the second time, one of my artists on the...
  6. tahbikat

Sudden Errors with Usergroup

This error is popping up on my site suddenly, and it won't let me log in. Any help? :/ I have been tinkering with some things, namely adding a pet sorting mod, but I'm not sure how/if it's conflicting with this. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in...
  7. tahbikat

PM Alert when getting a visitor message?

Has anyone done this yet? :x Basically whenever someone posts a comment on your profile, an automatic PM would be sent notifying you that you received a comment.
  8. tahbikat

Held Items & Pet Companions

Hello everyone! Figured I'd post this little mod here today that I recently completed. Preview: Again as with my other mod (Species Rarity w/ Images!), you'll want a public pet profile mod in place. See this post: Clicky This mod can work elsewhere, like the creature's manage page and...
  9. tahbikat

Link to adopts in trade?

So in public, private, and partial trades, does anyone know how I could link to the adopt(s) being offered? Or at least supply an ID below it? It all looks so confusing. I'm not sure how to do it. :c
  10. tahbikat

Allow users to delete an adoptable

I'm attempting to make a feature where users can release a pet to the wild, which basically just means permanently deleting it. I've just copied and modified my pets' bio functions in their myadopts.php and myadoptsview.php to look like below. In class_ownedadoptables.php, I just have a blank...
  11. tahbikat

Banned when shopping?

I'm wondering what would cause a member to be banned when shopping? One of my members was banned while using the shops. I'd like to be able to warn my members not to do whatever action is causing the bans.
  12. tahbikat

Renaming a member?

How can I easily rename a member? I saw there's a name item, but I'm not sure if it even works since I saw in the items function file it's kinda blank. I'll go ahead and test it out anyway though. But wouldn't it just be replacing the member's current name for the one they choose? Could I...
  13. tahbikat

Allowing access of site to coder?

I have a programmer interested in building a feature for my site, but I need advice on how to go about this. Do I give them a backup copy of my site to build features on, then just get them to give me the files to upload on my actual site? Would that work? Or should I give them FTP access...
  14. tahbikat

Text symbols not working?

This problem started yesterday and though it's definitely not a serious issue, it's something that I noticed. Things like the copyright symbol and the arrows for the next and previous page links have turned into this: � How do I fix? :< They show fine in the php code, but when rendered on the...
  15. tahbikat

GIF images don't display

I haven't been using the built-in hosted images feature on my site because for some reason gif images aren't displaying. It gives me this error: Warning: getimagesize(http://mysgardia.mysidiahost.com/picuploads/gif/611738b24c361ceeafec538ee1a5ccf4.gif): failed to open stream: HTTP request...
  16. tahbikat

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mysgardia.mysidiahost.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More...
  17. tahbikat

Weird pet profile glitchiness

One of my members told me pet profiles were behaving weird for them. At first the adopt images were really big, then I removed a CSS class name and it fixed it, but now it's doing this: http://prnt.sc/a8gfp6 After the member showed me that, when I clicked on a creature, it did the same thing to...
  18. tahbikat

Forum integration... again

Yikes, so a user alerted me that she couldn't login to the site after creating a new account and even resetting her password. I tried to check things out, and immediately noticed that for some reason, in the mybbforum_users database, after user ID 40, it completely skipped 42-44 for some reason...
  19. tahbikat

How exactly does breeding work?

EDIT: Nvm sorry! Did a bunch of testing and figured it out. Sorry to bother. <3 I'm just a liiiittle confused with the advanced breeding setting. Trying to create an adopt that can only be obtained by breeding Creature X and Creature Y together. Creature Y is a male only species, so I put it...
  20. tahbikat

Need help fixing a bug?

Okay, so something weird is happening. This is my levelup page's code. Frozen creatures of any level have certain stats that won't display because they're frozen. They also have a little comment saying "This creature's frozen" So oddly enough, certain frozen creatures are just like, bypassing...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads