Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tahbikat

Mysidian Dollar
post_splashart_by_shywren-dbbjk82.png

- redoing info here -

Last edited:
I just joined! So far it looks neat. :3 I love the free jokes...The one that's made me laugh the most so far has probably been the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman. |D

Thanks guys!

@Pear yea my programmer did that. They're pretty funny! I'm gonna have to see if we can put some more jokes haha!

Our Christmas event is live! Join for a chance to get an exclusive item which will never be available again. This item is a token of appreciation to the alpha testers who have been providing feedback and reporting bugs in the forums. Thank you, and happy holidays!

News

We have our first official creature! This beast will be here to stay, though it may get an art rework in the future since I admittedly rushed its design. Anyway, say hello to the Inugami! It requires a Severed Dog Head, 15 Steaks, 1 Rare Scroll, and Water to summon.

inugami_eoXuZlL.png

Are the only beasts the chicken, zombie chicken, sheep, Inugami and Slime at the moment? XD In the wiki they're the only ones that seem like beasts. I have all but the slime... so that's the only unconfirmed one XD Only asking because I want them alllll T-T

Yes, and also the Golden Fleece. :) Their recipes will all appear in the wiki along with any new beasts.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

I'm excited to announce that we are very close to adding some new features to the site! We are working on bugs and making improvements on our dev site before release.

This feature release will focus most on user interaction. We've added:

- Currency
- Shop
- Trading
- Live Messenger & Global Chat
- Follower System

Once the update is pushed for release, we will be that much closer to beta status. If you haven't joined yet, do so now before it's too late!

beastsummoners.boards.net/

My programmer is amazing. *o* He's added more features after I told him about them like two days ago. Was not expecting to get them so fast, I can't even keep up! These newest features add randomly generated stats (according to species) to beasts.

As an example, chickens can only have an attack of 1-5, speed from 15-45, etc. Whereas an Inugami may have attack 35-70, speed 10-50, etc! Really exciting! ^^ We are pushing closer and closer to battle and competition features!

We also now have a homepage featuring some site stats and news (that I can post through admin panel). Lastly we've upgraded crafting a tad bit so that its easier to craft multiple items instead of one at a time, yay!

After we clean everything up and hopefully catch all the game-breaking bugs the features will be released!

If anyone has ideas for features you think we should incorporate, mostly things that will keep users entertained, please do let me know! :) I'm at a loss really of what we can add that is simple but fun for users to do while we wait for the bigger features like battling, competitions, guilds, etc etc.

Last edited:
kitsune_c6HvcuP.png

New beast! The Kitsune. c:
Its summoning recipe will change in the future, but I've went ahead and released it so we have another beast to look at!

Info
Kitsunes are mischievous, sometimes evil foxes with supernatural powers. Their element is fire, and it is said following a foxfire trail will lead you to a Kitsune gathering. Any normal fox can become a Kitsune by reaching an old age. The older a Kitsune, the more tails it will posses. Once a Kitsune gains nine tails, its fur will become gold or white and it will reach its ultimate magical ability. It is then able to transform into a human and blend into society; some are even known to settle down with a human wife/husband and have children. Kitsunes typically play evil tricks on people, but if one should ever be helped by a human, it will become a powerful and loyal ally.

Updates
No updates yet! We are still working on fixing bugs before we release the newest features. We're very close!

Last edited:
mascotsmol_by_shywren-daw0eqq.png

BSums has pushed live its newest features,

- Live Messaging
- Trading
- Shop & Currency
- Followers
- Beast Stats & Changes
- Home page w/ news!
- Improved crafting
- Other minor changes

Head on over if you'd like to see these exciting features yourself! We still have about ~20 alpha spots open. beastsummoners.com/

I registered some time ago, but forgot to comment here! It's a really fresh concept and the item drop got me addicted for hours lol it's really fun to see it grow live, will definitely keep following this. Good luck with the project!

@IntoRain thank youuu! <3 I'm excited to see its progression!

Here's previews of some of the newest features for anyone interested!

DicggsR.gif

861uBSu.png

The trading is so easy. Bless my heart. ;-;
4vgyz7Y.png

Updated items:
h0y8SjO.png

Those updated item sprites are gorgeous! OwO I am also addicted to the item drop...|D But I'm pretty slow at it cause I have a laptop with a touchpad and no mouse, so all my movement happens somewhat slowly. (Although my mouse movement is set pretty high. |D)

@Pear, aww! I recommend visiting when less players are there then, so you'll get the items you need. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts