GIF images don't display

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tahbikat

Mysidian Dollar
I haven't been using the built-in hosted images feature on my site because for some reason gif images aren't displaying. It gives me this error:

Warning: getimagesize(http://mysgardia.mysidiahost.com/picuploads/gif/611738b24c361ceeafec538ee1a5ccf4.gif): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/mysgardia/public_html/classes/class_image.php on line 114

I want to switch though because not only is it easier, but I've also been using Imgur and they've unfortunately changed their policies on using images for site content. Anyone know a fix or reason it's doing this?

I also noticed kinda this same warning when members use animated gif avatars.

Well it seems that the .htaccess file in /picupload/gif folder was causing the error, I removed them and it appears to be loading fine for me. Can you take a look again and lemme know if there are other issues?

Uhh, I was uploading images and got this error after going to the "Delete Images" button. Wasn't trying to delete anything though. Just wanted to see what images I currently had uploaded.

Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /home/mysgardia/public_html/classes/resource/collection/linkedhashmap.php on line 192

It also won't let me change the images now when I go into the edit levels page.

EDIT: Nvm, I searched up the issue on here and found a fix :D

Last edited: