Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. gloryKAT

Blank profile page?

okay so when i go to check my profile page, it shows up blank?? i made other accounts for testing and their pages are okay...
  2. gloryKAT

Pound problem

I keep getting this error, though the pound was fine before; an error has occurred. It appears that you either have not logged in, or do not have perimssion to adopt pounded pets...
  3. gloryKAT

Changing Egg Image?

How would one go around changing the egg image for an adoptable? Would it require editing any site files?
  4. gloryKAT

Is this possible?

Is it possible to code in a lineage feature for adoptables? If so, is there a code I can use to do so?
  5. gloryKAT

Need help with theme footer

//secondquestioninlikeaday Okay -- so anyhow. I was trying to put the link for my site's Google+ page in the footer of my site -- and it isn't working. It's underlined and looks like a link, yes, but it is not clickable and shows nothing in the corner when highlighted. Any suggestions? Footer...
  6. gloryKAT

Unable to log in after password reset

I recently returned to my Mysidia site, Foxmere Vale (located here: http://foxmerevale.x10.mx/). I forgot my password, so I sent a reset link. Everything went as normal as a password reset can, until I tried to log in. The first time, I had an "Invalid Action Specified" page, and now, everytime...
  7. gloryKAT

Foxmere Vale - In need of Staff

Positions needed: CSS Coders Administrators Beta Testers Concept Artists Artists (Maps, etc) Pixel Artists Pixel Shaders Members ----- Foxmere Vale is my new adoptable side. x3 I decided to change it from Magic Valley, so this is the "spiritual successor" to Magic Valley. (I guess)...
  8. gloryKAT

How do I delete an adoptable level?

I broke the first level of the Catfish dragon on my site so it's an X. x.x
  9. gloryKAT

Problem

the adoptable click link is leading to http://magicvalley.x10.mx/levelup/x instead of http://magicvalley.x10.mx/levelup/click/x on my site.
  10. gloryKAT

Problem

On my site, I have a problem on user pages, where if you click a different category, such as "visitor messages" or "adopts" it returns you to the top of the page, changes the url, but stays on the main user page.
  11. gloryKAT

Questions

1. How would you make a certain shop not show up on the all shops list? For example, if I had a shop in the forest, how could I make it so that you have to go to the forest to find it? 2. Is it possible/how would you make a quest? Like, one with an item required? - Answered by Wallie987
  12. gloryKAT

Magic Valley

Magic Valley http://magicvalley.wikia.com/ -To be updated with news and more stuff later xD-
  13. gloryKAT

How to Change Default Pages text?

I can't find where/which file to edit to change default text (if it's possible). For example, if I wanted to change the text that says "The Trade Station" to something else, how would I do that? Another question, I am trying to fix this error for members on my site: 'Fatal error: Uncaught...
  14. gloryKAT

How to Install Themes?

I'm looking for help on installing themes, because I'm trying to change the theme on my site but I can't figure out how.
  15. gloryKAT

Magic Valley

Magic Valley needs: - Spriters (who can dither shade) - Shaders (who can dither shade) Spriters and Shaders get Artist rank on the site - Admins - Beta Testers ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'm working on reuploading the site.
  16. gloryKAT

Pixels

Pixels I've Made Free to Use Pixels/Spritelines (with credit): Not for Use:
  17. gloryKAT

Ohai

Hellooo! I finally signed up the Mysidia forum after getting my site to work (finally) c:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts