Need help with theme footer

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

gloryKAT

Pikachu.
Mysidian Dollar
//secondquestioninlikeaday

Okay -- so anyhow. I was trying to put the link for my site's Google+ page in the footer of my site -- and it isn't working. It's underlined and looks like a link, yes, but it is not clickable and shows nothing in the corner when highlighted. Any suggestions?

Footer in question was located here, before a rollback: http://foxmerevale.x10.mx/

Uhh, do you want to madify the info on on the black(below the brown bar) or the info on the brown bar?

The brown bar info, with the social network buttons. Everytime I place a link down there, I can't highlight it.

Oh, and I also need help with the extra button on the slider. I can't get rid of it x.x

Last edited:
Umm, did you write the link correctly? Is the footer saved as an image or something?

Last edited:
Not from what I saw. No image src tags to be found, just "class=goggle" and etc.

Are you sure the link's correct? If so I have no idea... :L

From what I can see, you have an invisible div of some sort on a z-index on top the div that contains these links, and it's interfering with your ability to click them. The .backtotop property has a z-index of 100, yet it's bounding box is enormous and it's right aligned? If you added a background color to it, you'd see it's literally physically covering everything in your footer, making any clicking to things below it impossible.
screenshot_2014_06_08_07_45_41_by_kyttias-d7lhytg.png

If I delete the node for .backtotop entirely, the links all work. You'll have to find some other way to position your back to top button.

You might consider replacing it entirely.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to lower the z-index for the button?

Lowering it would be good. I had to get rid of it for now to put in the social links, and I'd like to put it back c:

Yes, you can try lowering it and raising the z-index of the div containing the social links instead! But it's container is positioned very oddly, so I suggest just finding a new way to position it entirely, still. Best of luck!