Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
River cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh looks like the politicians aint doing the right jobs in Russia, why not come to United States? XD I do not have much freetime either, but I try to work as much as I can for the project and for answering questions. Was a bit sick lately, but not too bad.
    Oh thanks for saying this, I just do whatever I can to make a better script. Design is indeed a large field, you will get more taste of it soon.

Dont worry, your English is excellent for a foreigner. ^^

Because they are both adoptables scripts? XD Well to tell the truth, the script was not mine to begin with, the original owner would not be developing on it anymore so I took over it and continued its development(also a change of name/brand lol). This original owner turns out to be BMR(MA's developer), so you know why there's a strong similarity. The script was much worse than MA when I took over it, but additions like Pound, Breeding, Itemshop changed this picture. I'd say its way better than MA now, although the fact that you have to find a host and install the script yourself sorta prevents some people from using it. *sigh*
    That makes perfect sense to me, I hope this script will help artists who wish to build sites but do not have the necessary coding skills. ^^

Designers and artists are somewhat connected though, everything we do in our life involves a tiny bit of design dont you think so? The context of design differs from fields to fields, but they share some similarities.

Its perfectly fine, I get what you are saying. Its really good to see a russian on this forum though. XD
    Its alright, glad you figured this out. I told the same thing to many people already, you aint the only one. XD

I see, thats the spirit you will need, especially during the early stage when your site is not that popular to begin with. You love drawing? Did you graduate from an art school or a traditional university/college? Theres a difference between a true coder and css styler, but well you dont have to worry about this yet.
    I see, its located at the top right corner of the forum page so its not that difficult to notice actually.

Interesting, but you know what? If there is no one ever made a popular adoptables site in Russia, heres your chance to make it happen. Its much easier to dominate a market that has no strong competitors against you, dont you think so?

Also to reply to a Profile Comment, click the 'View Conversation' link and thats how its supposed to work. ^^
    Yes, I noticed this feature about notifications, very cool idea, I like how this works. ^^
    Thank you :) I always wanted to make sort of my adoptable site. Sadly in our contry this type of sites is not so popular, almost because there is no good adoptable sites.
    I see, its rare to have Russians here, but welcome. ^^ Well you will get a notification upon receiving a profile comment, you can click the link 'View Conversation' to reply back. This is how the forum works.
    Yes, I'm from Russia. Sorry, for long reply, I still not fully understand how this site works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads